• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Could be fake, but I doubt it.

The firearm training world has a lurid history, as does most other endeavors involving men and young girls, unfortunately, I suppose.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I don't get why any of these leaked videos get out. Maybe I'm old school but video cameras aren't something I'm into.

Why would he or her video this stuff. I just don't get video cameras.

Woa....wait a sec....had to go back and edit.....there are three parts to that video...I watched part three and only part three first and commented.....realized it was three parts....total creeper.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    iu

It's the girl on Neo's left, isn't it?

Man, that's creeper. She didn't seem to hate it, but she did protest. :eek: Maybe...if they were ideed a couple, it would be all in fun...but the age and position of power difference feels no bueno.:sad20: Plus, it just nasty!

Why tf would anyone (except the potential victim) video something like that? :banghead:

I also don't like that she smokes, and don't understand how her belt could work being so loose.

Kinda wish I hadn't clicked on it :tap:

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Ok, that was "special" in the really odd and stupid way.

I always like the pic with Reeves. He makes SURE his hands are not on anyone and clearly visible. He isn't looking for a lawsuit.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    I did not want to watch it all , can someone give me the cliff note version .

He badgered Jade Struck into showing him a little of her shaved lady bits. She was physically forced but it didn't appear to be completely consensual. Their are some that believe she was 17 at the time. Legal maybe creepy, hell yes.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    He badgered Jade Struck into showing him a little of her shaved lady bits. She was physically forced but it didn't appear to be completely consensual. Their are some that believe she was 17 at the time. Legal maybe creepy, hell yes.

Thank You , guys are such hoes and sleeze-balls . You gotta act like you been there . IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom