• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    For those of you that might be a fan of this little hole-in-the-wall place in Frederick, we went past there a couple days ago and were surprised to see two of their signs on a larger, stand-alone building on the next block (closer to Shab Row). It seems to have a loyal following in Frederick and they must be doing well to be expanding. Back to your regularly scheduled programming......

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    The food there is great. Little mom and pop place that is growing.
    I am glad they are doing well.

Lunch and dinner options are good.
    I wonder if they will still be closed on Sunday?

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    We have only been there once, just popped in for a quickie lunch, tacos for me, and had no complaints. The facility itself was nothing to write home about so the move to bigger and hopefully nicer should take care of that one minor shortfall.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    We went Friday night. Bright cheery place and was slammed. Hadn’t been before so not sure if crowd was expected, due to Friday and gorgeous weather, or excitement over new location.

Parking issues still getting worked out - lots of nearby businesses have NO Cafe Bueno parking at anytime signs posted. We parked on 4th just past the glass factory.

Food was good, staff was very attentive and prices were reasonable. Salsa Verde was my favorite and Mrs Shamrock liked the smoked salsa much better than the HOT salsa.

She got vegetarian tacos I got the enchiladas. We both are big fans of the taco truck which makes the rounds at the local breweries and she likes the taco truck food better. CB is a good second though and has the advantage of a building for inclement or winter weather

2bf3d16032a85725103796cd42127778.jpg
    056538b7b400a505cd42bc90c74afad9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom