• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    These care steel cased. I have no experience with Monarch. Anybody have a handle on these?

Monarch is the Academy store brand as far as I know. My brother likes and shoots it as he has a couple of these stores nearby him in S.C. And it’s on sale frequently.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I keep waffling on whether to order one of these

schmidtrubin1889.png

https://www.classicfirearms.com/swiss1889/

Can reload if needed. Know that its 7.5*53 not 55

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Ordered a couple of the Stag ambi handles for mine and the other half's primary ARs. It said preorder though with no ETA. Worth waiting on that price though.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Glad I ordered the EOTech 512 from Aim they sold out. Well see what cyber Monday has to offer.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Ordered a couple of the Stag ambi handles for mine and the other half's primary ARs. It said preorder though with no ETA. Worth waiting on that price though.

I said it upthread, and I'll say it again. It appears as if the Stag ambi charging handled are the unbranded Radian Raptor charging handles. Considering that a Raptor goes for around $80 each, getting the Stag version for $15 each is a smoking deal.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I said it upthread, and I'll say it again. It appears as if the Stag ambi charging handled are the unbranded Radian Raptor charging handles. Considering that a Raptor goes for around $80 each, getting the Stag version for $15 each is a smoking deal.

They are $8 off Aliexpress with free shipping and no advertising labelling...

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    If three different calibers were bought, two from Palmetto, and one from Academy, wouldn't I be able to get $20 for each of the separate purchases for a total of $60?

I would think so as the rebate has a max of $100 back total. So buy 5 boxes of different calibers and get $20 each back for a total of $100. I don’t think it would matter who you purchased from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom