I didn't even get to use my C&R! Who cares!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    you have to log ANY C&R firearm you receive, no matter if you used the license or not.

your wife bought it cash and carry and if it were her rifle there is no issue, but clearly she gifted it to you, you received it, its C&R, it goes in the book.

i suppose legally, you'd be logging her info as the seller, since you got it from her.

Exactly right. :thumbsup:

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    J-dog it's a nice rifle you have there. Just a question though...How did your dog know to get his paws in the picture? :D

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    Congratulations on having a wife who even knows what a Yugo SKS is. If I told my wife I wanted a Yugo SKS for my birthday, I would be afraid she'd land home with a small, poorly made car.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Congratulations on having a wife who even knows what a Yugo SKS is. If I told my wife I wanted a Yugo SKS for my birthday, I would be afraid she'd land home with a small, poorly made car.

:lol2:

Thanks.

She owns more guns than I do, and is a better rifle shot than I am to boot. :D
    She also rides motorcycles and is better at video games than me.
    Pretty sure I hit the marriage jackpot. :)

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    *Wife's* feet, eh? Riiiiiight.... :D

Congrats on the rifle. Maybe she can start a consulting business: Deprogramming Hoplophobe Significant Others. I'd sign up my wife as the first customer!

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    *Wife's* feet, eh? Riiiiiight.... :D

Congrats on the rifle. Maybe she can start a consulting business: Deprogramming Hoplophobe Significant Others. I'd sign up my wife as the first customer!

Seeing as how I have big hairy size 15 stompers that would make a sasquatch green with envy, I thought I'd spare you all. :)

Besides, my high heels are red, not black. :P

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Got to take the SKS down to the range today an put about 40 rounds through it between me and my wife. No problems. Its a good shooter. The wife liked shooting it as well.
    Good times. :)

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County

:lol::lol:

THIS display of artwork, which was in the DC train station lobby in 1995, answered the question, "What do you do with one of those pieces of crap when they only have 20K miles on them and are already beyond repair?" I went back to see the display twice. It was more fun in person, but the YouTube tour isn't bad!

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thanks.
    Nice! Sounds like you're due for something like that to happen again. ;)

Actually something close just happened. I had some pretty severe medical issues the past 12 months and back in February she told me to go to the gs and get the Beretta 92 I had been wanting. After only 57 days wait :sad20: I was able to pick it up.

Anyway turnabout is fair play; I'm selling my motorcycle next month(I can't ride anymore) and plan to get her something she wants for taking such good care of me through this past year of hell

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Actually something close just happened. I had some pretty severe medical issues the past 12 months and back in February she told me to go to the gs and get the Beretta 92 I had been wanting. After only 57 days wait :sad20: I was able to pick it up.

Anyway turnabout is fair play; I'm selling my motorcycle next month(I can't ride anymore) and plan to get her something she wants for taking such good care of me through this past year of hell

Nice. My Father in Law has a 92, he loves it.
    Hope you get your medical stuff sorted out. As a rider myself, I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom