• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yeah amazing how quick the shift from glocks to cz's has been. i'm sticking with my 2011's though even though they can't play in production or SSP.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    yeah amazing how quick the shift from glocks to cz's has been. i'm sticking with my 2011's though even though they can't play in production or SSP.

CZ have been more popular than Glocks in Production overseas. I have seen more CZ-75s being shot than Glocks, though Glock has made significant dents into the CZ dominance by their discounted pricing for law enforcement.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    CZ have been more popular than Glocks in Production overseas. I have seen more CZ-75s being shot than Glocks, though Glock has made significant dents into the CZ dominance by their discounted pricing for law enforcement.

CZ also has a discount program for military and first responders. You can buy direct from CZ USA

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    For production it has to start decocked, right? The gun is sweet, I'm just curious how the different first shot pull affects people.

I've only used my fns, cause it's the best I've got, but was going to start looking for a production gun for next year.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    For production it has to start decocked, right? The gun is sweet, I'm just curious how the different first shot pull affects people.

I've only used my fns, cause it's the best I've got, but was going to start looking for a production gun for next year.

I have shot striker guns exclusively since starting competitions almost 4 years ago and yes there is a big difference switching to DA/SA. It has taken me about 3 weeks of dry fire and 2000rnds to even begin to feel comfortable.
    But I am confident that in the long run it will be beneficial.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I've been thinking about moving off the glock reservation and trying a CZ 75, CZ p09 or a sig p320 for USPSA limited. Maybe a STI edge...

Had been using glocks in IDPA but tried USPSA and got the itch to expand my horizons watching guys blaze the course. Yes, I know it's skill first and gear second but if few are using glocks in limited, there's probably a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom