• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Anybody in need of steel oil drums? These held syth. motor oil. currently have 5 empties. Pickup in downtown Silver Spring.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I would be interested in 2 of them but I can’t get down to pick them up until Saturday at the earliest. But one question I have is are they able to be sealed shut? I would be putting them in the back of my pickup but my bed has a lift up cover on it so I would have to put them in on there sides. Don’t want any excess oil leaking out leaving a trail on the streets.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I would be interested in 2 of them but I can’t get down to pick them up until Saturday at the earliest. But one question I have is are they able to be sealed shut? I would be putting them in the back of my pickup but my bed has a lift up cover on it so I would have to put them in on there sides. Don’t want any excess oil leaking out leaving a trail on the streets.

They have the caps and can be closed. We're not open Sat. but I can leave 2 outside by the dumpster. If this works for you, I'll PM you an address.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    AGC Action Shooting would be interested in these. We need a couple more burn barrels and can use the others as props for our matches. We will take all that are available. Please PM the address and when we can come by to pick them up.

Thank you.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Will defer to AGC of course as I would be a beneficiary. ..

We dont need all 5. Two or three extra burn barrels would be great. Depending on where you live, maybe you could pick them all up and deliver 2-3 to the AGC? I do not have a pick up truck but could send someone who does.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    AGC Action Shooting would be interested in these. We need a couple more burn barrels and can use the others as props for our matches. We will take all that are available. Please PM the address and when we can come by to pick them up.

Thank you.

2 are promised to Clifjr above but you can get the rest. We empty about one a month, so you can get more. pm inbound.

ethiojazz

Mar 2, 2021
    Can do... I can pick up whatever you have next week, probably Friday afternoon... I will bring them up to AGC on Saturday

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    My drum pile is getting out of hand again, have 4 ready to go with another close behind. Same deal, their free. Pickup in downtown Silver Spring or a possible meet in the 95 corridor, I can carry 2 maybe 3 in the back of my SUV. Held syth motor oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom