• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Frost has been conspicuously silent of late. Gotta wonder what the old boy’s up to.

Brianczaw

Oct 7, 2015
    Harford County, MD
    I went on to renew my Utah CC today and this is there. So good for Utah Residents...

Note: Beginning May 5, 2021 Utah Code Ann. Section 76-10-503 will not require a person to obtain a permit to carry a concealed firearm if they are 21 years old or older and may otherwise lawfully possess a firearm. Check bci.utah.gov for questions and answers regarding carrying a concealed firearm in Utah without a Concealed Firearm Permit.

Interestingly enough, the site to renew has been "down for maintenance" for quite awhile..

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    New map w/TN added

Attachments

• 2021.gif
      2021.gif
      14.5 KB · Views: 185

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    So maybe this fall we really will get around to finally touring TN a bit. Have blown through it at 75mph on my way wester and souther, but have never hung out, let alone savored any of that famous cuisine. Not having to fret about carrying is butter on those biscuits I keep hearing about.

If you're in Nashville, hit up "The Row" and get one of their burgers, substitute in the fried chicken breast, and get a fried egg on top. Every time I had up to Ohio, and most times headed up to MD, I stop there. And it's considerably out of the way for the MD run.

I still remember a$$hole Frosh proclaiming 'blood in the streets' and 'wild west' when WV went constitutional carry... so far, I have not seen or heard of that happening, but maybe I missed that somewhere...

I thought, for open carry at least, PA, WV, and VA have been Constitutional Carry for years. No blood outside of Philly (which wasn't Constitutional Carry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom