• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Was done by 2:00. Nice afternoon. Great burger. Good people. Well organized and safe. What more could you want?

Had a little better luck than the last two times, huh. :innocent0

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    was a good event, this match is more so about accuracy vs speed just so people that may be interested know before hand. its 6 targets and your only allowed 6 rds per magazine. take your time and make each shot count , will never be able to make up time for missed shot and reloaded no matter how fast you can pull the trigger. now if i could only listen to my own advice. you need to be able to have a strong mental game to be able to focus on your own set of targets and block out the other 3 people at the line. this caught me off guard big time on my first rely . first time i have ever shot a match with life fire right next door. every other match people are shooting but on different ranges . my second rely i think i came over this by being the first one to make some noise which worked for me , after my first shot i didn't hear anyone else till i was done vs trying to catch a break in all the other shot to be able to focus. will be back for another pin match in the future.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    on a side note is the group of people that shot on the first rely members on here ? 2 women and 2 men i believe . i was going to try and give you guys some tips that may help out, but your guys were back grabbing a bite to eat then took off.. if your members on here shoot me a private message or respond , i have some info that most likely help out.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Had a little better luck than the last two times, huh. :innocent0

Yep, much better. The first time my head wasn't in the game, the second time I wasn't in the game at all :lol2:, but the third time was a charm! Recommend it and will do it again.:D

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    on a side note is the group of people that shot on the first rely members on here ? 2 women and 2 men i believe . i was going to try and give you guys some tips that may help out, but your guys were back grabbing a bite to eat then took off.. if your members on here shoot me a private message or respond , i have some info that most likely help out.

The woman shooting on the left with the Glock was being patient, but she didn't miss much. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom