• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    I was looking for Canik TP9 magazines. They have been really hard to find online. Which stores out of state would be the best bet? I know each gun store has different variety. I tried, cabella's but their website said it was put of stock. So at this point, I am just looking for any tips.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i'd say you'll have to find an online store and have them shipped to a buddy out of state. they're just not that mainstream yet i think to be at cabelas etc.

i've bought some at j&g sales and sportsmans outdoor superstore.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    I was looking for Canik TP9 magazines. They have been really hard to find online. Which stores out of state would be the best bet? I know each gun store has different variety. I tried, cabella's but their website said it was put of stock. So at this point, I am just looking for any tips.

Besides the Dulles gun shows (which haven't happened since October), I've never seen them anywhere in the wild, and I've checked around southern PA and NoVA. Freestate has 10-rounders, but... they're 10-rounders.

I bought some from Preppers back in the fall and had them shipped to my cousin in PA.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Vendor Dominion Defense had 3 bins full of TP9 mags at the Morgantown, PA show this weekend.

Price not marked and he was busy with another customer... but I remembered this post and snapped a pic.

Googled their site and they are in Lorton, VA. I've seen them before at York and Gettysburg shows. Since they primarily sell mags they probably skip the MD shows.

https://dominiondefensellc.com/

Attachments

• 20210327_163629-1.jpg
      20210327_163629-1.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 192

Pinnacle

Firearm Licensing (MD, FL, AZ)
    Aug 11, 2020

Freestate had TP9 magazines when I was in there yesterday. Unfortunately, they were pinned 10 rounders.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    This has been vert helpful. I will probably take a trip to Dominion Defense this weekend. Thank you all!

Can confirm that Dominion has Canik full-size 18-rounders, sub-compact 15-rounders, and compact 10-rounders. I am here right now. They are open 10-6 on Saturday.

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    Went down to Dominion Defense on Saturday, picked up a few magazines and some .357 ammo. Thank you all for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom