• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm kind of embarassed with myself .

I was approached by a work buddy in my capacity as gun guy . He indicated he was unable to complete his first intended purchase , but had the same $ on standby , ready to swoop onto good Md Compliant AR in same price range . I get him the scoop on multiple candidates , and ... ( purchase not imeadately forthcoming ) .

Thanks for all the suggestions , and apologies to those who know who they are .

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I'm kind of embarassed with myself .

I was approached by a work buddy in my capacity as gun guy . He indicated he was unable to complete his first intended purchase , but had the same $ on standby , ready to swoop onto good Md Compliant AR in same price range . I get him the scoop on multiple candidates , and ... ( purchase not imeadately forthcoming ) .

Thanks for all the suggestions , and apologies to those who know who they are .

Lots of tire kickers out there. This is why I don’t offer help to just anyone with this stuff, especially right now. If I’m going to call every shop within a 50 mile radius, you better jump the day of if I find something.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    There’s a gunbroker seller selling 2 types of MD compliant ARs for $600 and $650 respectively. I have no experience with their shop in Va, but the ad appears legit. Appears the have ~30 available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom