Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I have pm'ed IMY1OTA. Yes his firearm has taken longer than expected due to several unforeseen circumstances....but I brought the issue to Scotts attention. If nothing else goes wrong , the poster should be hearing from us before too much longer.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I have pm'ed IMY1OTA. Yes his firearm has taken longer than expected due to several unforeseen circumstances....but I brought the issue to Scotts attention. If nothing else goes wrong , the poster should be hearing from us before too much longer.
    Thanks again sxs.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I spoke with Scott today. My rifle is basically done, they are going to cerakote it tomorrow. I should have it back next week. Can’t wait.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Picked it up today. Scott installed and threaded the Shilen stainless 26” barrel, trued the reciever, and cerakoted the action and the barrel. Here’s before and after:

IMG-3100.jpg

23-F9844-C-291-E-4304-8-E27-FD817587-E683.jpg

I’ll have some better pics after getting the scope mounted back up. The cerakote looks awesome, really happy and worth the wait. Thanks guys.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Picked it up today. Scott installed and threaded the Shilen stainless 26” barrel, trued the reciever, and cerakoted the action and the barrel. Here’s before and after:

IMG-3100.jpg

23-F9844-C-291-E-4304-8-E27-FD817587-E683.jpg

I’ll have some better pics after getting the scope mounted back up. The cerakote looks awesome, really happy and worth the wait. Thanks guys.

Looks good! And just goes to show that complaining here does indeed get it done faster unlike other people thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom