• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Lord of the Flies.
    That's what happens when children self-govern.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast

Attachments

• i resemble.jpg
      i resemble.jpg
      23.8 KB · Views: 203

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Baltimore is an unflushed toilet bowl. everyone knows that except for the liberals that caused it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I do not enter Baltimore, ever.

Shame. Because there a lot of great restaurants down there. Fell's Point/Canton/Federal Hill. I guess you don't drive anywhere either? Since your chances are greater getting into a car accident than getting mugged.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    There are a lot of great restaurants all over the area, including Ellicott City, Columbia, Bel Air, Towson, and many other areas. They are not so great I want to waste money parking and worrying about my car or safety.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I get it now. We must exercise our God-given right to eat wherever we wish, or we will lose it to those who are exercising their God-given right to destroy.

By all means, let's compare various risks. According to NIH, heart disease is the leading cause of death in the population. Homicide is way down the list, at #15. (Admittedly, muggings do not usually lead to death).

So a stroll around the Wire zone is safer than eating out in some heart-attack shack.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/suicide/leading-causes-of-death-ages-1-85-in-the-us.shtml

Last edited:

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    danb - I agree in principle with you. That though is predicated on working with people who have a common goals as us, public safety. They do not. You can see it in the fact that in all major areas (urban...) where gun control is required or they are pushing for the current mandatory gun charges are the first charge to disappear. They simply are not serious about helping people but about staying in power.

We can no longer compromise with them. They simply do not work from the same logic and rational world view as we do. Compromise has never worked with them. We have seen that in modern politics again and again. They have one goal and that is make the state the ruler of all. That requires us to lay down most of our rights and trust the government. Like you I have a smidgen of optimism for the same reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom