• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    https://kayfei.shop/products/ankle-...BDnootkU5NRP092dSdBU6MKQVwzng0j0ymdYFL_FMT-5Q

popped up as a facebook add as the most comfortable ankle holster.

Wonder how true that is.

Anyone try one?

Ultimate-Ankle-Holster-with-Calf-Strap-Main_2048x2048_d5d21868-cc32-46e1-8005-944c7e2fe1b7_720x.jpg

Wondering how much it sags throughout the day.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Had a fobus on a LCR and an old school G&G i believe for a colt detective special.

Both were comfortable but not ideal for daily carry. It’s hard to get to especially in jeans. Decent idea for dressing up but dress pants are generally hemmed higher so you look good standing up so they rise when sitting. They take about 30 seconds to get used to and then they are fine. Also when you sit down and get up you have to ensure it’s covered cuz again pants ride up

All in all it’s the least likely method i would prefer to carry. I tried to like it and mainly wanted it for court but i eventually said screw it and got a shoulder holster. I love my regular pancake but it rips my suits no matter ho many “holster patches” they sew in.

I know my response doesn’t directly answer your question but i hope it helps a little.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Had a fobus on a LCR and an old school G&G i believe for a colt detective special.

Both were comfortable but not ideal for daily carry. It’s hard to get to especially in jeans. Decent idea for dressing up but dress pants are generally hemmed higher so you look good standing up so they rise when sitting. They take about 30 seconds to get used to and then they are fine. Also when you sit down and get up you have to ensure it’s covered cuz again pants ride up

All in all it’s the least likely method i would prefer to carry. I tried to like it and mainly wanted it for court but i eventually said screw it and got a shoulder holster. I love my regular pancake but it rips my suits no matter ho many “holster patches” they sew in.

I know my response doesn’t directly answer your question but i hope it helps a little.

I would only consider an ankle holster as a BUG. This ad got me thinking as well, however my question is the footwear. The pictures only seem to show very low cut tennis shoes. How would it work with a mid-high hiking shoe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom