• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    All it takes is one bite...

Politician says "We were aware of the problem and that is why we opened a hunting season to rid the area of Coyotes".

It's feel good, we actually do stuff BS legislation.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    All it takes is one bite...

Politician says "We were aware of the problem and that is why we opened a hunting season to rid the area of Coyotes".

It's feel good, we actually do stuff BS legislation.

Well yeah but yet hunting copperheads and timber rattler is illegal. :shrug: I'm not opposed to eliminate them all (coyotes) but few exist in these parts.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Well yeah but yet hunting copperheads and timber rattler is illegal. :shrug: I'm not opposed to eliminate them all (coyotes) but few exist in these parts.

You would be wrong. Saw the first one at mile marker 1 on Rt 90 16 years ago. Behind the Hudson farm. Thought it was a dog first, then tried to hit it with the S10. Called DNR, they called back and said "yep we've know about them for some time".

Four years ago while killing ground hogs myself and a few "necks" found a fox den. So somebody threw a smoker in it. F'ing Yotes came out. Not fun if your back peddling with two guys dumping rounds at them with you in the way.

Now today, no "reds" on the farm. Kids have watched Yotes run off with their kittens, ducks and two goats have been killed. It was so bad last summer kids couldn't play in the yard unless an adult was out, 99% of the time with a rifle. Farm behind me had the deer hunters take eight Yotes this season.

Only good Yote is a dead one. If I get one I'll leave it on your porch :D

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    You would be wrong. Saw the first one at mile marker 1 on Rt 90 16 years ago. Behind the Hudson farm. Thought it was a dog first, then tried to hit it with the S10. Called DNR, they called back and said "yep we've know about them for some time".

Four years ago while killing ground hogs myself and a few "necks" found a fox den. So somebody threw a smoker in it. F'ing Yotes came out. Not fun if your back peddling with two guys dumping rounds at them with you in the way.

Now today, no "reds" on the farm. Kids have watched Yotes run off with their kittens, ducks and two goats have been killed. It was so bad last summer kids couldn't play in the yard unless an adult was out, 99% of the time with a rifle. Farm behind me had the deer hunters take eight Yotes this season.

Only good Yote is a dead one. If I get one I'll leave it on your porch :D

One problem, your dementia is getting worse! Remember the money I gave you last week?
    monopoly_money_100.jpg

ShoreStop won't take it. :o

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Coyotes in Cecil County Maryland I've seen them and fox hunters reported seeing a pack of 15. The ones I've seen were less than 1 mile from the Delaware line so they must have seen the No Coyotes Allowed sign at the border. You might want to read what the Maryland DNR says about them:
    http://dnr.maryland.gov/wildlife/hunt_trap/furbearers/coyote.asp

I thought the comment about the expected population growth rate of about 29% per year interesting.

recon4

Mar 1, 2012
    if anyone knows of any on the shore or in the area and wants them gone please pm me ive been trying to get my first Maryland coyote for a while now

ourway77

Jul 18, 2011
    Ocean View, Delaware
    I've hunted in Maryland and Delaware since I was 11 at 79 I have never seen a coyote I have hunted fox at night and still no coyote did see a sign once at the Bay Bridge that said coyotes are found in every county in Maryland

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom