• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    If i'm reading MD 4-101 right, a pair of metal knuckles is illegal to carry.

Buy a pair of non-metal knuckles is OK.

Not saying i'm going to start carrying a set of knuckles made of plastic, but you never know.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If i'm reading MD 4-101 right, a pair of metal knuckles is illegal to carry.

Buy a pair of non-metal knuckles is OK.

Not saying i'm going to start carrying a set of knuckles made of plastic, but you never know.

Even though I collect knuckles I would never carry any, even plastic ones. There are other tools that are much more legal to carry and even more effective, like pocket knives. You can get in big trouble for carrying knuckles so it's just not worth it.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Hi all... sorry to blow the dust off of this thread, but did a search for the answer and this was the best thread that I came up with.

Can someone confirm for me if buying (interstate commerce) and owning metal/brass knuckles is legal in MD? I understand about the definitions in the law with regards to carrying brass knuckles. This is more of a collector question. Came across some interesting antiques that I would like to pick up and I just wanted to make sure I'm coloring inside the lines in MD. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Hi all... sorry to blow the dust off of this thread, but did a search for the answer and this was the best thread that I came up with.

Can someone confirm for me if buying (interstate commerce) and owning metal/brass knuckles is legal in MD? I understand about the definitions in the law with regards to carrying brass knuckles. This is more of a collector question. Came across some interesting antiques that I would like to pick up and I just wanted to make sure I'm coloring inside the lines in MD. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks.

If you don't want them I'll take them. Can never have too many antique brass knuckles.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Knot all Knucks are created equal.

Many are legit "novelty only" and employing them under any circumstances other than to look at will result in epic fail.

A good tool is just that. If you're paying cheap, then that's what you'll get.

Caveat Emptor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom