• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Ruger speak with forked tongue.
    They’ve advocated for reduced magazine capacity, handgun waiting periods, and limiting sales of certain rifles to law enforcement, Ronald Reagan style.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    2 Religious groups I've never heard of (Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary of Marylhurst, Ore. and Catholic Health Initiatives) buy Ruger (RGR) shares, go to a shareholders meeting and try to maniupulate company policy...pfft...

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    2 Religious groups I've never heard of (Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary of Marylhurst, Ore. and Catholic Health Initiatives) buy Ruger (RGR) shares, go to a shareholders meeting and try to maniupulate company policy...pfft...

Yeah there is a lot of strange tactics being used.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Are those actual religious groups? Or were they created just for this purpose? Sounds like "Our Blessed Lady of Acceleration" to me.

I like Rugers. Bill Ruger is gone now, so the rules on magazines are gone as well.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    Are those actual religious groups? Or were they created just for this purpose? Sounds like "Our Blessed Lady of Acceleration" to me.

I like Rugers. Bill Ruger is gone now, so the rules on magazines are gone as well.

That is a great question you pose. I believe it is one of the tactics being used to infiltrate corporate boards to destroy from within. These folks aren't playing around. They are on the attack.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Ruger speak with forked tongue.
    They’ve advocated for reduced magazine capacity, handgun waiting periods, and limiting sales of certain rifles to law enforcement, Ronald Reagan style.

Bill Ruger was a Fudd in every sense of the word, but he's been dead 16 years, his company moved on decades ago.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008

Catholic church is using church monies to buy enough shares in companies to sink them?

Juche90

May 10, 2014
    A number of Catholics have left the church due to the scandals and cover ups, many never to return. Their current charity work all about getting people in the pews because at the end of the day they are a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Yeah there is a lot of strange tactics being used.

That is a great question you pose. I believe it is one of the tactics being used to infiltrate corporate boards to destroy from within. These folks aren't playing around. They are on the attack.

Catholic church is using church monies to buy enough shares in companies to sink them?

A number of Catholics have left the church due to the scandals and cover ups, many never to return. Their current charity work all about getting people in the pews because at the end of the day they are a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Religion is big business for sure. And this b.s. about separation of church and state is b.s. as well. All are being bought and sold.

OK, before the disgruntled/bigoted here go all medieval on Catholics, let me make a few points.

• WRT Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary of Marylhurst, Ore. - sounds to me like an ultra-liberal attention-seeking small group; see
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef4h9xqLcKM
    • This is not the Catholic Church; it's a "community," not even a "convent." There IS a BIG difference.
    • Lutheran and Methodist have taken this exact position in the past, so it isn't just Catholics that are taking a splinter fringe SJW stance.
    • This tactic has been used by fanatical/radical liberals for many years (more than a decade, I believe), and is still in use today. The original idea came from the radical environmental crazies.

And it seems that the tactic is being worn out from overuse. Shareholders understand that any company is in business to make money for dividends, and that SJW positions COST them money in lost sales and resulting lost dividends. That's why this tactic hasn't caught on.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    OK, before the disgruntled/bigoted here go all medieval on Catholics, let me make a few points.

• WRT Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary of Marylhurst, Ore. - sounds to me like an ultra-liberal attention-seeking small group; see
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef4h9xqLcKM
    • This is not the Catholic Church; it's a "community," not even a "convent." There IS a BIG difference.
    • Lutheran and Methodist have taken this exact position in the past, so it isn't just Catholics that are taking a splinter fringe SJW stance.
    • This tactic has been used by fanatical/radical liberals for many years (more than a decade, I believe), and is still in use today. The original idea came from the radical environmental crazies.

And it seems that the tactic is being worn out from overuse. Shareholders understand that any company is in business to make money for dividends, and that SJW positions COST them money in lost sales and resulting lost dividends. That's why this tactic hasn't caught on.

Still, falling under the banner of the Catholic Diocese they are able to tap into that fund and use that money or rather nefarious doings. So ultimately the Catholic church is still funding...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom