• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dr.druc4o5

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2018
    Potomac
    From what I can see, the Paraclete Alpha-1 tactical vest is reserved for LE/Mil sales only. However BulletSafe's AlphaVest is for civilians, and only 1/4 of the price. Rumor has it that BulletSafe's owner who is from Michigan began producing the AlphaVest in response to a "caliphate" that is currently developing in Dearborne. Rifle plates can be attached all around. Only drawback I can see is how bulky it is. Is anybody aware of similar vests for sale?

Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    You should go to the introductions page and introduce yourself. Thats typically the best thing to do after joining the forum.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    This forum appreciates like minded individuals, but it sounds like you're preparing something nefarious. Please take some time to get to know us brfore tons of posts planning for battle in a DC suburb. Many are very skeptical of your intentions.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Sorry man, these are all the questions I cannot post on yahoo, Google, Facebook, and all the other liberal gun hating sites.

Op. You may want to slow down a bit. All these questions about AK laws and ways around them are producing a negative in some way.

All the members here are law abiding citizens with no desire to skirt the law and talking about such things are illegal . And not proper we have families and work within the unfair system.

dr.druc4o5

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2018
    Potomac
    Hello folks and thank you for expressing your concern rather than resorting to ad hominem. I am a capitalist and a loving man trying to raise his family in a world that hates conservatives. I observe on a daily basis how those who express views contrary to politically-correct culture are viciously condemned by the overwhelmingly liberal media. I am a nationalist who loves the United States of America just a much as life itself. My entire family has fought for this country, and the majority are serving as we speak. I love everything about guns, while Maryland HATES everything about guns. Recently, it seems they hate gun owners as well. I have no room in my heart to reciprocate hatred, however I have more than enough room in my heart and my safe to own as many things legally possible to piss off the raging left.
    That being stated, please do not misconstrue my posts as negative. Let me know if this clarifies things...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom