• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Does anyone have the Glock 19 version? The G17 seems more common, but I was wondering if the grip is too small. I like the grip on the G19 handgun, and since I have that I was looking at the G19 Sub2K but I've never held the sub 2000.

The grip is noticeably shorter. It's not too bad for me, i use the G17 magazines for more grip real estate. If you have massive meat hooks it might be an issue.

Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    Does anyone have the Glock 19 version? The G17 seems more common, but I was wondering if the grip is too small. I like the grip on the G19 handgun, and since I have that I was looking at the G19 Sub2K but I've never held the sub 2000.

I think the G17 S2K grip is the same length as the G19 pistol. I've heard several times that he G19 S2K is super short. I have normal hands, and the G17 S2K grip just barely reaches the base of my hand.
    IMO, if you a Glock S2K, get the G17 because that's all you're going to find. If you really want it to fit your G19 mags, you can cut the grip down.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I think the G17 S2K grip is the same length as the G19 pistol. I've heard several times that he G19 S2K is super short. I have normal hands, and the G17 S2K grip just barely reaches the base of my hand.
    IMO, if you a Glock S2K, get the G17 because that's all you're going to find. If you really want it to fit your G19 mags, you can cut the grip down.
    Agree with this. I had both G17 and G19 Gen 2 Sub2k rifles and got rid of the G19 one because I didn't like the smaller grip. I have medium sized hands. I otherwise find a Glock 19 pistol to be a great fit for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

I have the g19 version. I like it because you can fit g19 mags as well as g17. If you use a bigger mag it gives you a place to put your pinky.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    KelTec Sub2k Gen 2 for Glock 19 mags (harder to find), green furniture for $370 ...

https://www.adamsgunshop.com/products/sub-2000-640832004830

Check the new MDS IP DK, as their out-the-door price for Glock 19 KelTec Sub2k rifles might be better after shipping and transfer costs are added in ...

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=214201

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Assuming shipping around $20 they're virtually the same. If I didn't already have one I'd certainly rather give the business to someone local

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The MDS IP, Atlantic Firearms, had both G19 and G17 KelTec Gen 2 Sub2k models available on their website for decent prices when I checked this past weekend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom