• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Great, so they lied to me because I purchased some at around the same time. And isn't black powder largely a seasonal item that sells more when black powder hunting season comes around? I think it's a bad business decision for them to stop selling it just because sales can be slow during certain times of the year.

You should open up a store selling neon windbreakers, a few Walkmen, and crystal clear Pepsi.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    So I have a friend looking for FFFg, who in maryland does sell it? I was in PA recently and found a store that sells it but refused to sell it to me because I was not a PA resident. Do you have to purchase in the state you live in???

Thanks

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Bass Pro in Arundel Mills. Call them first to see if it's on the shelf. If not, order online and get it shipped to the store for pick up.

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    So I have a friend looking for FFFg, who in maryland does sell it? I was in PA recently and found a store that sells it but refused to seek it to me because I was not a PA resident. Do you have to purchase in the state you live in???

Thanks

I live in MD and always by black powder n PA. No one has ever even asked where I live.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

onthefarm

Jan 15, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Chesapeake Outdoors in chester, md sells BP and caps. You can see it going south on Rt 50.

http://www.chesapeakeoutdoors.com/

John

I checked this as it is just down the road from me, and it would have been news to me. They don't sell real black powder, they do sell substitutes.

I also used to go to Angler's, but they haven't had any for a while, although they never said they stopped selling, they just said they were out of stock.

There is still Bass Pro, or mail order, although there is supposed to be a good BP store in Essex? Does anyone know the name? Do they have a web site?

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    I would say to order some on Amazon, but I don't think that's possible/legal/a good idea

Order here and have it shipped to your home at $25.50 including shipping and hazmat fees (gets kinda expensive) :sad20:

http://www.powderinc.com/catalog/order.htm

"Shipping: Your blackpowder order is delivered to an adult right at your door via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. We will email the carrier and tracking number to you when we ship your order."

I buy mine from that shop in Gap, PA.:party29:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    LGSs don't sell BP? WTF? Don't shop there any more....and tell them why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom