• ...and so much more!
  • OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I just sent the following to VCDL leadership;
    All,
    "A friend and I were meeting yesterday afternoon to discuss current events, how to fill our Accomack County VCDL Bus and what to do next, that sort of thing. Near the end of our visit, he offered up a great idea;
    Why not, on April 19th, (conveniently a Sunday), have every range and gun club in Virginia, hold an open house “Patriots Sight In Day”? As a quick reminder (which I’m sure you all are well aware);

“In the early morning hours of Wednesday, April 19, 1775, British troops crossed Boston Harbor with the intention of marching to Concord, Massachusetts to seize military supplies stored in the town by Patriot militiamen. Anticipating the British actions, an alarm was raised throughout the countryside by American silversmith Paul Revere and dozens of other riders who warned the colonial militia and minutemen that the regulars were on the road to Concord. By 5 am, the simmering tensions between the American colonists and the British government would reach their breaking point. The events of April 19 would change the world forever.”

I submit that WE are now once again standing on the precipice of history, in that the foundations of our heritage are under attack by those that envision a very different America from the one we grew up in, and from the one we had hoped to pass on to our children.

A Patriots Sight In Day could serve many purposes, as a show of strength and unity, our resolve could not be made any clearer to those that believe that ultimately, we have no stomach for a fight. It would bring fellow 2A Patriots together and allow them to socialize and bond away from social media and from those that do not wish us well, we know they are out there. At the end of the day, who knows how many would walk away with new friends, new alliances, and an accurate rifle they can feel more confident in, and more familiar with.
    Radical? Yes. Maybe it’s becoming time for a cup of “radical”.

Thank you for the time spent reading this,
    Yours in faithful service,
    OMCHamlin"

Indeed it might be too radical now, lets see what the events between now and April bring...

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I think a Patriot Sight In Day is a great idea! I would volunteer to help at the NRA HQ Range, Elite Shooting Sports or Silver Eagle Group here in NOVA.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Have the shoot, post the results online, where everyone, including the POS governor can see and review them. Then send him and his gun grabbing cronies to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom