• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Recently picked up a P938 and was trying to find a thumb break holster for it.

I have a P238 Desantis w/ thumb break however it's a little too small for the thumb break to snap on the 938.

Having a hard time finding one. :(

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Isn't the P938 the super small 1911 in 9mm? Most thumb breaks I have seen are for large duty guns not for smaller carry guns.

Yes - it is. However the P238 is even smaller, and they have holsters with a thumb break. Just seems strange.

NarlocB

Jan 23, 2013
    Yes but the p238 has been out longer. I am sure it will come....at least i hope it will.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Yes but the p238 has been out longer. I am sure it will come....at least i hope it will.

Yeah I hope so too.. It looks like with very little modification the P238 holster will work (little longer thumb break). The gun itself fits in the holster fine, just a little tight but would wear out.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Recently picked up a P938 and was trying to find a thumb break holster for it.

I have a P238 Desantis w/ thumb break however it's a little too small for the thumb break to snap on the 938.

Having a hard time finding one. :(

doofoo - I also recently picked up a 938, and just shipped it to Sig for repairs. Less than 75 rounds thru it and it looks like the firing pin is shot - no pun intended. Otherwise it performed flawlessly. Will post follow-up, but please let me know if you have any problems.:sad20:

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I didn't realize they made a thumb break for the 238. That seems to defeat the purpose of a smaller gun like that to me.

I'm rather curious to see how small the 938 is compared to say a Walther PPS or Glock 26.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I am acustomed to , and prefer thumbreaks on all holsters.
    El Paso Saddlery , and FIST Inc will make their holsters for virtually any gun , with same price and delivery time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom