• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Provide sources.

Otherwise your statement sounds like heavily twisted agenda based rubbish.
    Your claim seems to drip with ignorant prejudice and condescension against "rural people," which makes me skeptical about all of it.

So give your source.

Not really what I meant. I was talking about the eighteen and nineteen hundreds and folks moving out west. Girls were 2nd class citizens and treated thusly. Boys were given opportunities that girls weren't.

For sources, I am at a loss. Every effing google search gives me crap about legally changing your birth certificate for folks who are transgender. Court challenges based on gender equality - thousands of results from the past few years.

At the very least I am determined to find the name of the book I read on this subject decades ago. This might take a while.

I do apologize to anyone that thought I was expressing ignorant and condescending remarks. It wasn't at all what I intended.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No, Nature assigns the gender (Boy or Girl) at conception not at birth. Claiming anything else is idiocy.

If you have a “Y” you’re a guy….unless you have androgen insensitivity (quite rare).

Sigfan77

My dog loves his Sig, too
    Feb 8, 2017
    Fredneck, PRM
    Not really what I meant. I was talking about the eighteen and nineteen hundreds and folks moving out west. Girls were 2nd class citizens and treated thusly. Boys were given opportunities that girls weren't.

For sources, I am at a loss. Every effing google search gives me crap about legally changing your birth certificate for folks who are transgender. Court challenges based on gender equality - thousands of results from the past few years.

At the very least I am determined to find the name of the book I read on this subject decades ago. This might take a while.

I do apologize to anyone that thought I was expressing ignorant and condescending remarks. It wasn't at all what I intended.

You REALLY can't expect that GOOGLE (of all places) would give you true information about something like this, can you??? They and the rest of Big Tech are too busy trying to ADVANCE the progressive agenda, they certainly wouldn't give you the ammunition to deflate their claims.

Now the next argument to have is: "Birthing People." At first, I thought they were talking about licensed Midwives. Go figure...

ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    I mean...biologically everyone is either male or female. If someone wants to pretend to be something other than what they are or they want to be perceived as something other than what they are, I don't really care.

I'm not about to start validating that a gender identity other than your biological sex is normal or accurate, but I guess so long as it doesn't effect me or my children :party29:

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I mean...biologically everyone is either male or female....

Well, not really. Some anomalous folks do have different combinations of X and Y, such as XYY, XXY, etc., although those anomalous combinations appear to be pretty uncommon. Those might be referred to as "chromosomally non-binary" (my made-up term).

That's not the same as the popular term "non-binary", which can mean almost anything.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Well, not really. Some anomalous folks do have different combinations of X and Y, such as XYY, XXY, etc., although those anomalous combinations appear to be pretty uncommon. Those might be referred to as "chromosomally non-binary" (my made-up term).

That's not the same as the popular term "non-binary", which can mean almost anything.

Make it all one word and we'll call it a portmanteau. :D

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    Provide sources.

Otherwise your statement sounds like heavily twisted agenda based rubbish.

There was a famous case of a botched circumcision which led to the parents trying to raise their son as a girl. It didn't work. He knew he was a boy.

Is that what you're talking about?

Your claim seems to drip with ignorant prejudice and condescension against "rural people," which makes me skeptical about all of it.

So give your source.

This maybe what he was speaking of - Lack of males so women raised as "men" to keep head of household status for family. But has nothing to do with sexual preferences - in fact they must remain celibate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_sworn_virgins

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    This gender vs sex is getting out of hand. I have pulled blood pregnancy tests on two male patients who identified as female because they (the patient) were adamant that they were women. (which was proven false when they changed into a hospital gown)

Unsurprisingly, the blood pregnancy tests came back negative.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This gender vs sex is getting out of hand. I have pulled blood pregnancy tests on two male patients who identified as female because they (the patient) were adamant that they were women. (which was proven false when they changed into a hospital gown)

Unsurprisingly, the blood pregnancy tests came back negative.

*****I wonder how far along a person identifying as a woman, but still having a kickstand and two testicles would argue they are still a woman if ya started asking them what kind of feminine hygiene products they use for menstruation, or whether they would consider IVF treatments if they were having problems getting pregnant, etc..???

I mean, there has to be a point where someone like this is either living in reality and realizes they have no uterus and probably won't be able to gestate a baby in just a cardboard box just because they changed their name to Loretta... or wear a dress, bra, and look sexy walking around in their Jimmy Choo shoes interviewing for a job as a surrogate mother for a real woman that is having legit conception problems, etc.. :rolleyes:

Are there *any* jobs a man who thinks they are a woman can't do due to reality???

Attachments

• babies.jpg
      babies.jpg
      22.1 KB · Views: 137

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm convinced these [ahem] adults are legally insane. Not necessarily a danger to anyone, in general. Just sick units who need mucho couch time.

Sirex