• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Being the very first person, and apparently the only person, to speak in opposition to the last bill, it took a minute to get the live feed muted... it won't happen again!

I didn't intend to pick on you. I hope you didn't take it that way. You are not the first and won't be the last. Part of the problem is that the committee staff often let people in at the last possible moment. Tough when they let you in as you are being called upon to speak. Even tougher if you don't use this software every day. Add in that there is a delay in one feed from the other.

Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    The Sheriff is absolutely correct. All of these proposed bills are redundant. I made the exact same point in my written testimony. Kudos to this sheriff for speaking truth to power.

MRH

Never sell your sword
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 5, 2020
    Chesapeake Bay
    Thank you Katie for being the well versed and articulate points that I couldn't muster, I'm no good in front of a camera :()

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Thank you Katie for being the well versed and articulate points that I couldn't muster, I'm no good in front of a camera :()

Thanks! You were fine! I've done this a couple times this year so far so I'm a bit more comfortable with the process. It's still stressful though!

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    I wish I was recording this. I did like that she mentioned she couldn’t actually build one bc she couldn’t get a hold of parts. Problem solved then!

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    And then there’s the little nubby thing you look through to see the target, and there’s an extractor thingy that makes the shell of the bullet go back outside and away from the ammo holder thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom