• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    WTF does a Catholic priest need a body guard?

You think he would draw inspiration and courage from his Lord, Savior and assumed Role Model.

And he threatens the life of another man and thinks that is acceptable Christ-like behavior?

This POS should have been de-frocked long ago by the archdiocese.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Just out of curiosity, If I were to start my own religious sect.... Let's call it the The Eternally Nerdy Warrior Monks... and the first Commandment of this order was that "Because evil may enter your life at any time, all Nerdy Warrior Monks must carry a Holy 1911 (because .45 is the number of eternal truth)", would that count as G&S?

If so, you may call me "Your Eminence".

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Call you what?

Attachments

• 1200px-Plain-M&Ms-Pile.jpg
      1200px-Plain-M&Ms-Pile.jpg
      61.9 KB · Views: 422

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Just out of curiosity, If I were to start my own religious sect.... Let's call it the The Eternally Nerdy Warrior Monks... and the first Commandment of this order was that "Because evil may enter your life at any time, all Nerdy Warrior Monks must carry a Holy 1911 (because .45 is the number of eternal truth)", would that count as G&S?

You make an interesting point. If MSP refuses to allow carry, in regards religious grounds, then technically wouldn't that fall under religious discrimination to exercise a right?

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    These stories give me the warm fuzzies at first...but they will never acknowledge the hypocrisy in it. If this story ever sees the limelight of other media outlets, I'm sure it will be spun as Trump's fault.:rolleyes:

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD

I'm in as a founding father of the "Church of the Eternally Armed." Who is with me? They seem to think they can ignore the right to bare arms but are more strict about honoring religious freedoms. For the one time fee of a box of 9mm, you get a church membership card that serves as the universal right to carry in any state!

What does it take to become an official religion or church? I know it took me 5 min and a couple bucks to become and ordained minister so that I could be the officiant for a friends wedding. Seems if 5 min and the internet is enough to sign a marriage license, then it should be enough to hand out carry licences!

Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Sikhs already have the always armed.
    Unfortunately, not in this gurdwara in Wisconsin in 2012 ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

If I remember correctly, one of the elderly men who started the temple resorted to grabbing a butter knife in an attempt to stop/stall the shooter. I'm sure some others fought heroically, and some might have been carrying their kirpans ... but I also suspect that many had gotten complacent and were unarmed.

In the end, it was two brave officers that stopped the massacre. The first to respond took 15 shots and though likely bleeding out, when the second officer arrived, told him to go save the people first. After being confronted with an armed response, the loser who attacked the gurdwara shot himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

What about the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, Your Eminence?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So, is the Archdiocese of Chicago getting tax exempt status while this Priest runs around pushing blatantly partisan politics?

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    What an idiot. This guy could have gotten a CCW (assuming he's an IL resident) and avoided all this.
    But the antis are typically so naïve that they can't even navigate their own hoops, even the simpler ones.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    What an idiot. This guy could have gotten a CCW (assuming he's an IL resident) and avoided all this.
    But the antis are typically so naïve that they can't even navigate their own hoops, even the simpler ones.

I believe he had a job related carry permit, but he lost it because he got behind on his child support payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom