• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Full house of applicants here tonight with just enough members for a quorum. Member Loveless is absent and of course the Chairman's seat has been empty for months (thanks Fat Larry)

No sign of the Democrat scribes who self identify as the Marylanders to Prevent Gun Ownership.

Usual Greek Chorus of MSP in the back of the room with Sgt. Bonell and Trooper Taylor on the bump.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It's happening then? Glad this one, if the last one, is being discussed outside the WC. Thanks for running a FB live stream (and to you too, AppleHD for the other link).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just tuned in. They're talking about the lie propagated by a Senator to the House Judiciary today about the HPRB giving a permit to a prohibited person.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just tuned in. They're talking about the lie propagated by a Senator to the House Judiciary today about the HPRB giving a permit to a prohibited person.

The Vice Chair gave a pretty good monologue denouncing her lies to start the meeting.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Video while in the office (shhh) is super sweet, esp as I won't leave for hours. Thank you for the stream. It is sometimes blurry such that I wouldn't be able to recognize people that I didn't already know. Importantly, the audio is clear. Something useful from FB (that I typically avoid).

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The first case tonight was withdrawn by the applicant, his employer sponsor actually DIED during the MSP investigation. He is starting his own business and will reapply.

Second case was an applicant who worked in acquisitions of distressed apartment buildings, represented by Ed Hershon and had his denial reversed by the board.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Who is the person speaking that's in the middle of the table? Can't really see him. Sounds like a LD trooper.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The chairman is doing a good job. Eliciting background and testimony from the applicant and getting more information than the LD review might have done. Applicant seems very comfortable, or at least more comfortable, in front of a citizen review board than I'm guessing a court setting with judges that (if I read correctly) are being trained in carry law permit procedures by the state LD.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    But applicant isn't helping himself in describing the scope of his duties interfacing with MPDC.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Couldn't hear. Motion to lift restrictions or give a permit? Motion carried 2 to 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom