• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    That wallpaper is original to the house when we moved in, probably 50+ years old. The gun rack is actually original to the house, too. Before I owned the house, a scoped German drilling WW2 bring back (civilian weapon stolen from a house in Germany) was on that rack.

That seems appropriate, even the wallpaper is C&R.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Actually, the typical K31 bayonets aren't too expensive, especially considering how nice they are. I have 3 un-issued ones that were something like $70 shipped, and 2 serialized ones that I got from AIM were around $45 each shipped. The deals are out there, you just gotta find them. If you get a K31 you NEED a bayonet.

Oh that's not bad at all. I was thinking they were all around 100 bucks. Good deal

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Received a La Coruna Spanish Model 1943 today from Empire. It's pretty much in 100% condition.

Attachments

• IMG_1865.jpg
      IMG_1865.jpg
      95.4 KB · Views: 370
    • IMG_1861.jpg
      IMG_1861.jpg
      120.5 KB · Views: 372
    • IMG_1857.jpg
      IMG_1857.jpg
      48.6 KB · Views: 360
    • IMG_1859.jpg
      IMG_1859.jpg
      98.2 KB · Views: 368
    • IMG_1863.jpg
      IMG_1863.jpg
      79 KB · Views: 368
    • IMG_1862.jpg
      IMG_1862.jpg
      122.3 KB · Views: 365

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Nice pistol! I'll have to get myself one of those one day. I've recently fallen in love with 32acp getting a Mauser pocket pistol.

This is really nice. I too have fallen in love with 32 Auto lately. Yours looks to be a very nice, complete example. There are so many shysters selling these - you really need to be careful.

Yeah, I was actually looking more at Sauer 1913s and 1930's. After getting it, I checked pretty well and everything seems copacetic. Only issue is that both mags may be aftermarket (neither have SS insignia) which I knew going to bid. However, I have since become aware that at least some original mags are of the 1/2 moon 'dimple' type w/o insignia which both these are. In any case, I was happy to get it.

Thanks for the comments, guys!

sauer 38H-c.jpg

Last edited:

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    I received my two unissued K31's today from Samco and wow, I am blown away. Both are beech, one is a 1947 and the other is a 1951. The bluing is 100% original, the darker black that came from the factory. Beech stock for both is perfect save a few minor storage marks. The buttplate, which anyone that owns a K31 knows is usually a little bit beat up with no bluing remaining is smooth and blued on both. The sling is stiff and appears brand new. The bore is perfect, mirror bright. Basically, these are brand new rifles.

I wish I could buy 5 more...

Sorry, forgot to say will post pictures maybe tomorrow. Going to bed.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I received my two unissued K31's today from Samco and wow, I am blown away. Both are beech, one is a 1947 and the other is a 1951. The bluing is 100% original, the darker black that came from the factory. Beech stock for both is perfect save a few minor storage marks. The buttplate, which anyone that owns a K31 knows is usually a little bit beat up with no bluing remaining is smooth and blued on both. The sling is stiff and appears brand new. The bore is perfect, mirror bright. Basically, these are brand new rifles.

I wish I could buy 5 more...

Sorry, forgot to say will post pictures maybe tomorrow. Going to bed.

waiting!!! :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom