• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Ill do my part.

I know I made a thread in the past and didnt stick to it, but Im not doing any gay humor/jokes anymore. If anyone tries it ill simply ignore it.

To those I offended in the past with my joking, my apologies, I sincerely mean it.

thats gay

i apologize for nothing.

besides a bad fart in polite company

but if this forum turns into a bunch of wishy washy, PC, tinkerbells, ill look elsewhere for humour.
    no one else remembers the Gaydar with spott norton and novus on it? lets not go over bored hear that shit is funny. so suck in your gut puff out your chest, take a shot of jack, and make jokes about some experience spott77 may or may not have had with a goat

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    thats gay

i apologize for nothing.

besides a bad fart in polite company

but if this forum turns into a bunch of wishy washy, PC, tinkerbells, ill look elsewhere for humour.
    no one else remembers the Gaydar with spott norton and novus on it? lets not go over bored hear that shit is funny. so suck in your gut puff out your chest, take a shot of jack, and make jokes about some experience spott77 may or may not have had with a goat

I know many like my sense of humor. The problem about the Gay jokes isnt the Staff, its people who make the Staff life hell by complaining and claiming people leave because of the "Gay Haters". I dont want that, at all, ever.

I honestly just joke to joke. I dont hate homosexuals or wish to hurt them. I may not agree with the lifestyle, but that is personal choice. I know many and they ALSO think my humor is hilarious.

What it simply comes down to is people want something to complain about. Im taking away their ammunition.

I am sorry for my mistakes, and Im man enough to know when its time to apologize. It was. It takes a bigger man to fold than to pointlessly argue.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Nice job. I used to run a sight back in my PC gaming days. It's a tough battle keeping out the Asshats and Flaming Trolls, hopefully seeing the rules and a few of their friends disapear will help.
    Good Luck Admin, and Mods.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    We are beginning a new approach of dealing with the member rather than the content in order to try and purge the bad apples, and I want to make sure that everyone knows where we stand. You should see less of the much maligned thread/post "censorship", but you will also notice some people disappearing for a week or two, or even permanently.
    I firmly applaud taking the forum in this direction. I think its a wise choice for fostering the forum as a community as well as its role in advancing 2A rights in MD.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I was looking for the recipe for Sunny D and Rum. I did end up finding it. It is one part Sunny D, one part Rum. I wrote it down for future use.

The recipe needs to be bumped up to 4 parts Rum after being subjected to that horror :eek:

eric_2902

Retired Army
    Jan 13, 2010
    Conowingo
    I know many like my sense of humor. The problem about the Gay jokes isnt the Staff, its people who make the Staff life hell by complaining and claiming people leave because of the "Gay Haters". I dont want that, at all, ever.

I honestly just joke to joke. I dont hate homosexuals or wish to hurt them. I may not agree with the lifestyle, but that is personal choice. I know many and they ALSO think my humor is hilarious.

What it simply comes down to is people want something to complain about. Im taking away their ammunition.

I am sorry for my mistakes, and Im man enough to know when its time to apologize. It was. It takes a bigger man to fold than to pointlessly argue.

Im with you. I enjoy the forums here because I get to laugh while learning something new all the time. Lots of collective knowledge here.

I honestly dont think most folks here are not "gay haters"...but I do recognize that it must be a pain in the butt for the mods to deal with hate mail...so, I propose we move on to fat jokes :innocent0 Like, I bet $10 that my butt would grow instantly after eating a slice of that cake you made :party29: We need to plan a get together and you bring some of that. After all, I spent years PTing my butt off in the service...now instead of working to get a 300 on the PT test and stay in shape my only goal is to not develop moobs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom