• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Greetings all,

I live in MG county and like most of you - enjoy firearms. I am not new to firearms, but am a more recent transplant to MD (last few years). This site has been invaluable for navigating MD's ridiculous laws.

I have been lurking on this wonderful forum for a few years now. Whenever I needed some up-to-date MD firearm info, this was always the place to come to. When deciding whether to get an HQL or a new MD legal firearm, I red your guys' thoughts. Generally, I am not one to post unless I have some value to add... this has been the reason that I have taken so long to "actually" join the forum.

I can't promise to contribute a lot, but hopefully when I do, it will be accurate and relevant.

anyway, hi! :wave:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Welcome, many of us start the same way. Nice choice of handle. Was copacetic unavailable so you went with a variant spelling?

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Was copacetic unavailable so you went with a variant spelling?

My guess is that he'll fit right in.....

Welcome new guy. Wish more people would choose the path of not posting if they have nothing of value to add. Regardless, since you live in MC, be sure to write and visit your elected representatives, and let them know how you feel about 2A issues. Plenty of room on the sidewalk in Annapolis for you too when the time comes.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 119

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Thanks for the welcome... honestly, I chose the alternative spelling because the more common spelling is usually already taken - but I will admit, I didn't even check this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom