• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Anyone have experience or knowledge of other organizations (e.g. GOA) that might be worthy of a membership/contribution? I can't afford every possible group but would be willing to go beyond what I consider the core three.

spanokopita

Nov 3, 2012
    I wonder how much of each organization's dues goes to overhead. I'd suspect it's more "efficient" to just give your money to a few organizations instead of spread about many.

peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I've been partial to the GOA myself. Frankly if you look at the history of the NRA it's quite clear that they laid the groundwork for our current gun control apparatus. The people from the 1920s and 1930s in the NRA who are responsible for our current laws on machine guns and such are clearly dead now, but the fact remains they supported quite a few gun control laws right into the 1960s and 1970s, and it's really too bad. All that being said, I still donated to their ILA once the gun control chorus started this time around. The point is, we also have to watch those who are supposed to be standing up for us in Congress.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Does anyone know anything about the National Assoc. for Gun Rights? NAGR or NGR?I get emails from them all the time, and usually asking for money, along with all the info they send.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Does anyone know anything about the National Assoc. for Gun Rights? NAGR or NGR?I get emails from them all the time, and usually asking for money, along with all the info they send.

They sent out some misleading(at best) info about the National Reciprocity bill earlier this year. I'm always weary of groups that try to increase their cause by tearing down another's(in that case the NRA).

higglydiggly

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 20, 2011
    Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America (GOoA) was one of the first people I saw come out in defense of gun owners recently. After I saw this video I had to become a GOoA member.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Morgan gets off on flaunting his desire to have all U.S. citizens stripped of liberty, as happened in his country of origin. He despises us for our liberty. He needs a collective boot up his behind to send him back across the Atlantic for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom