• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    "I placed the design files for the AR15 into the public domain July 27th 2018. Gone. I committed these to the commons under a license from the U.S. Department of State. Now 21 states would sue me across this country. So eager to kill your 2nd amendment that they would take the first. Riflemen this fight is yours! It's time to muster. Host the files or pay the tax for the men who will! I'm going to make them kill your internet. These Statesmen. They can only see ghosts. You don't get to escape me! You don't get to vote me out! I guess at last it comes down to what this is. Who am I? What are we? We call ourselves Defense Distributed. We're a Defense Contractor but we don't contract with the State. We contract with the public. So I'd like to come to terms. If you will fund this fight for me, I will offer two new contracts to you. Your support is tax deductible. Bitcoin.com has offered to match funds 1 to 1. Riflemen they would take your birthright. Shall I give it to them? I went to Vanderboegh's funeral, I didn't see you. Show me you're there. The unlimited power of the sword is in the hands of the people. This is a hard sign to live under may you come to know it." - Cody Wilson

I have attached the whole package so that you can host the files easily yourself if you want. It's as simple as setting up a web server and extracting these contents to your web server's main top level folder. Freedom lives in the hearts of men!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UJdFDxCM4eIj8ra7e_iByPdZGEIeukN_

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    They’re at 10% total funding goal. With 12 days to go.

Fight on.
    www.defcad.com

The sharing of this data will be made purely illegal if these states get their way.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I'm not sure but I believe for funds to be matched 1:1 you would have to donate via bitcoin.com
    The easier way is to donate with a credit card via the Second Amendment Foundation link on https://www.defcad.com but nothing was said about fund matching with SAF.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm not sure but I believe for funds to be matched 1:1 you would have to donate via bitcoin.com
    The easier way is to donate with a credit card via the Second Amendment Foundation link on https://www.defcad.com but nothing was said about fund matching with SAF.
    Bitcoin.com is matching donations made in Bitcoin Cash 1:1.
    Link here: https://freedom.bitcoin.com/defdist/

Little primer on how to buy some BCH from Chad's thread:
    First, you’ll need a wallet. Go to google play or App Store and download Edge Wallet — it’s a really good software wallet:

Then, use this to find a Bitcoin ATM:
    www.coinatmradar.com
    The ATM can scan the QR code for your wallet.
    Throw in some cash and it will send you coin. 10-13% transaction fees are normal.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is not the same as Bitcoin (BTC). BCH is the coin being matched 1:1.

If you don’t have an ATM near you, you can download and make an account with Simplex or Coinbase (my least favorite, but still an option). Both of these can tie to a bank account or credit card to buy coin. They will want all of your personal identifying information tho.

Address for Bitcoin.com's BCH fundraiser:
    bitcoincash:qp0ah0gxvdfm6qy42rrwfpxyecwx7204uce9cjnycr

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom