• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I agree. Most of what I saw was either overpriced or rusty junk. If you were looking for AR lowers, they were there and they were all priced at about $120 regardless of mfg. I only saw one item that was worth buying but I was not in the market for one so, I passed.
    If anyone is looking for one of those old Ruger blackpowder revolvers, there is a blued one in the original box, located along the wall as you walk in the main bldg. Asking price was $550.

Other than that, the show was very disappointing. I don't usually walk into a show with a wad full of cash and walk out with absolutely nothing! I did drop a $20 donation to MSI though. Stopped by a couple of gun shops on the way home and wasn't impressed with the quality of their inventory either.

We have Anderson lowers for 69.00 at the show

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just got back myself but wasn’t looking for anything in particular. Chatted with Bigfoot and Fidelity. Joined MSI.
    Good to see you, Zzzzz_man. Was wondering when you and Biggfoot44 would finish your revolver conversation, lol. ;)

I was tight on time today, but still made my stop at TomKat to get their excellent 300 BLK ammo.

Didn't have the opportunity, but was wondering if anyone was selling 80% AR lowers at the show.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Did anyone notice any poly 80's?

Saw poly 80 AR lowers for $85, saw Poly80 Glock full size and compact lowers for $150-$160. Prices for that stuff are way better online especially with sales and coupons.

ETA: the last thing I did before heading to the show was finish my G19 lower parts install. The Poly80 Glock lowers are the best thing going right now!

Attachments

• EF56DE37-A712-4151-A724-17F8748F2745.jpg
      EF56DE37-A712-4151-A724-17F8748F2745.jpg
      72.3 KB · Views: 462

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I thought that when I got there around 12:30 the main building was crowded and the parking lot was packed with the estate auction going on. Once I got over to the second building it seemed less crowded but still a decent amount of people. In the main building the first table to the right had a interesting Marlin JM 30/30 for $395 that was gone by the time I came back to it. The stock almost looked tiger striped and it looked in good condition. Wish I got a second chance at it! I got some 38spl & 357mag from TomKat for a very good price, Thanks! Picked up a couple books for my dad and I’m still interested in one of the S&W 64’s that South Carrol Sporting Goods have, may have to go back tomorrow!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Saw poly 80 AR lowers for $85, saw Poly80 Glock full size and compact lowers for $150-$160. Prices for that stuff are way better online especially with sales and coupons.

ETA: the last thing I did before heading to the show was finish my G19 lower parts install. The Poly80 Glock lowers are the best thing going right now!

Nice, thanks.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I thought that when I got there around 12:30 the main building was crowded and the parking lot was packed with the estate auction going on. Once I got over to the second building it seemed less crowded but still a decent amount of people. In the main building the first table to the right had a interesting Marlin JM 30/30 for $395 that was gone by the time I came back to it. The stock almost looked tiger striped and it looked in good condition. Wish I got a second chance at it! I got some 38spl & 357mag from TomKat for a very good price, Thanks! Picked up a couple books for my dad and I’m still interested in one of the S&W 64’s that South Carrol Sporting Goods have, may have to go back tomorrow!

He has one less for sale now. :innocent0
    The only other thing I picked up was a box of Norma 7X57 Mauser ammo.
    I met Shafted and talked to him and Bigfoot44 for a little while.

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    Well, I'm going to swing by to take a look at things. Hoping to find a certain vendor I saw at the Baltimore Arms Show so I can take a swing at something I couldn't afford then.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    $25.00 off any gun purchased from us at the show today!! Does not include already discounted guns. Come see us and talk!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    We have Anderson lowers for 69.00 at the show

I must have missed those. Looked like you were doing a booming business with those mil surp rifles and LEO turn ins!

By the way, for those who have .41 magnums, I did see one of the vendors had several boxes of factory Remington 210gr stuff on the table.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Thank you kind sir!! I didn’t enjoy the last few shows but I’m trying not to give up.

If you’re looking for an 80% frame, seller “ZIArmory” on gunnroker sells them with minimum bid of $99.99 and most sell at $99.99. If someone bids higher just let it go and put minimum bid on the next one. Shipping is $10.25. Even after shipping that’s about as cheap as I’ve seen them. I got my full size Cobalt frame from them today

Attachments

• 03105F93-EF4E-4DBE-8C46-D6BB59D1FC48.jpg
      03105F93-EF4E-4DBE-8C46-D6BB59D1FC48.jpg
      105 KB · Views: 446

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads