• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    The question for me is, how many New gun buyers there are? How many democrats are buying guns? I hope quite a lot in both cases.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    This knee jerk reaction is nothing new, around here all you have to do is say "Hurricane" out loud and store shelf's go bare, gas stations get emptied and inbound planes are cancelled. In Maryland the word is "Snow".

The Media isn't helping, I got one pissed off wife her soap operas keep getting interrupted for News Alerts, Telling us to wash our hands and stay away from crowds, that easy I don't like people anyway.:cool:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Just make sense to panic by ammo, you got to hold on to all that White Gold, Texas TP somehow.

I hear MDS is even setting a 2/member/day Wuhan Corona Virus Thread start limit.

There needs to be a Wuhan Corona Virus sub-forum, to contain all these viral threads and stop them from spreading.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Might need to go get myself an AR-14 with a 100 round clip!

Too late! I've been calling every GS in the phone book and EVERY one of them just laughed!

I bought 1,000 rolls of Scotts teepee before the panic set in, and I expect to trade them starting soon for goods and services. Got a box of quality brass cased ammo? Good. 50 or 20 rounds for one roll of Scotts teepee. :)

Nobody needs 1000 rolls of TP.

Only the military and Taco Bell patrons need that much.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The question for me is, how many New gun buyers there are? How many democrats are buying guns? I hope quite a lot in both cases.

Though probably very true, they're still hypocrites and will still want you to lose yours. They're smarter than we are... :cool:

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Nobody needs 1000 rolls of TP.

Only the military and Taco Bell patrons need that much.

Let's petition the MGA to enact a one roll a month on toilet paper and a seven day wait before taking possession...with a possible collector license.

The MGA can rush through any kind of anti-freedom bill so they should be able to do this as well. After all...it's "for the children".

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I bought 1,000 rolls of Scotts teepee before the panic set in, and I expect to trade them starting soon for goods and services. Got a box of quality brass cased ammo? Good. 50 or 20 rounds for one roll of Scotts teepee. :)

Damn I like wiping my butt with bears (Charmin) Id offer 100 rnds for a roll.
    Oh well

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Just has this conversation with my daughters boyfriend. Not trying to incite panic but I just need to make sure he’s got the basics covered.

617ac1cd576097331f60a214978c2c8f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom