• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    On Sunday (November 6, 2011) the WINTER SKEET LEAGUE starts at the Loch Raven Skeet and Trap Center. Anyone can participate. It doesn't matter if you are a National Skeet Shooting Association (NSSA) member or not.

Winter Skeet League will be held on the following eight Sunday's:

November 6th and 20th
    December 4th and 18th
    January 8th and 22nd
    February 5th and 26th.

Shooting takes place from 10am until noon. There will be 50 targets each day and the entry fee is $12 per day. Division I for NSSA registered shooters will be handicapped based on your 2012 NSSA class. Division II for unregistered shooters will be based on the prior week's score. Two man team competition will also be avaialble. Estate shells will be awarded as prizes at each event. Trophies at the end of the season for Division Champ, Runner-up and Junior (16 and under). Minimum of 250 targets to qualify for a trophy. There will be an awards luncheon provided on the last day of the league.

Just because it's getting colder outside doesn't mean you can't keep shooting and have some fun, meet new people, and maybe even win a prize! Just get yourself a hat (and some good shooting gloves). C'mon out!

Last edited:

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    On Sunday (November 6, 2011) the WINTER SKEET LEAGUE starts at the Loch Raven Skeet and Trap Center. Anyone can participate. It doesn't matter if you are a National Skeet Shooting Association (NSSA) member or not.

Winter Skeet League will be held on the following eight Sunday's:

November 6th and 20th
    December 4th and 18th
    January 8th and 22nd
    February 5th and 19th.
    Snow makeup date: February 26th.

Shooting takes place from 10am until noon. There will be 50 targets each day and the entry fee is $12 per day. Division I for NSSA registered shooters will be handicapped based on your 2012 NSSA class. Division II for unregistered shooters will be based on the prior week's score. Two man team competition will also be avaialble. Estate shells will be awarded as prizes at each event. Trophies at the end of the season for Division Champ, Runner-up and Junior (16 and under). Minimum of 250 targets to qualify for a trophy. There will be an awards luncheon provided on the last day of the league.

Just because it's getting colder outside doesn't mean you can't keep shooting and have some fun, meet new people, and maybe even win a prize! Just get yourself a hat (and some good shooting gloves). C'mon out!

Does the $12 cover the Loch Raven Fees of $7 per round of 25 or is that all inclusive?

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Tomorrow is the start of the Loch Raven Skeet & Trap Center's Winter Skeet League.

If you like skeet shooting here's an opportunity to stay active in a fun, competitive way over the next 4 months!

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Tomorrow is the start of the Loch Raven Skeet & Trap Center's Winter Skeet League.

If you like skeet shooting here's an opportunity to stay active in a fun, competitive way over the next 4 months!

Yeah it was great, but I hope you all shoot better than I did. Grumble, grumble...
    Must be the gun....NOT. Maybe it was the weather...NOT. Maybe it was the pressure....NOT.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, November 20, 2011 is the second shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

Just scroll up to the first post for more information. I look forward to seeing you there!

4Prosales

" Who's YOUR Daddy NOW "
    Nov 3, 2009
    CAN YOU STOP IN AND SHOOT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN ALL THE UP COMING EVENTS ? THANKS

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    CAN YOU STOP IN AND SHOOT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN ALL THE UP COMING EVENTS ? THANKS

On Winter Skeet League days (pretty much every other Sunday through February) the skeet fields are reserved for the league shooters between 10:00 am and noon. After that the skeet fields are open to everyone.

The trap, wobble trap, and 5-stand areas are open to the public at 10:00 until 5:00 pm.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, December 4, 2011 is the third shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

Just scroll up to the first post for more information. I look forward to seeing you there!

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, December 18, 2011 is the fourth shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, January8, 2012 is the fifth shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, January 22, 2012 is the sixth shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, February 5, 2012 is the seventh shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Just a reminder that this Sunday, February 26, 2012 is the eighth and final shoot day of Loch Raven Skeet & Trap's Winter Skeet League.

After we shoot we'll present the league awards and there's free lunch for everyone who's participated (shooting once is enough) in the Winter Skeet League.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom