• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    A very good Gun Show is coming up this weekend in York. Probably the best gun show within an hours (+/-) drive of central Maryland. South Carroll Sporting Goods is usually there to do MD. transfers.
    This is the same promoter as last weekends show at Timonium, but a much better show.
    I will be up there on Saturday.:innocent0

http://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/york-fairgrounds-toyota-arena/

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Thanks for the heads up, but thread title needs to be edited. I thought this was referring to a past show when I opened it.

York Gun Show 8/27-28/2018

For other viewers, the date from the web site is October 27 & 28.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    My personal preference over Chantilly. Its 30min closer, better parking, better reloading vendors and better parking.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Can you take your own guns there to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can, but unless you find another MD resident there who wants to buy it you'll have to find an FFL willing to do the transfer, assuming it's a long gun.

If it's a handgun you'll need to go through an FFL regardless of residency.

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    You can, but unless you find another MD resident there who wants to buy it you'll have to find an FFL willing to do the transfer, assuming it's a long gun.

If it's a handgun you'll need to go through an FFL regardless of residency.

Thanks.

I have a new SIG P320 M17 2018 that I don’t need or want, never been fired. I guess I’ll try my luck this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there and accepting transfers for MD residents. We'll also have plenty of stuff you cant get here in MD :D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Sweet. I’ve been thinking of visiting York Barbell for some new plates, a gun show would def make the drive worth it!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up, but thread title needs to be edited. I thought this was referring to a past show when I opened it.

For other viewers, the date from the web site is October 27 & 28.

^^THIS. Too bad there wasn't s thread title like "Next XXX Gun Show" that folks could just add to....:sad20:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    ^^THIS. Too bad there wasn't s thread title like "Next XXX Gun Show" that folks could just add to....:sad20:

Yeah, nothing like a completely useless thread that you have to open every time it comes up to find out if there really is a gun show coming up soon, or someone is just talking about something they bought at one that happened 2 months ago.

:rolleyes:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yeah, nothing like a completely useless thread that you have to open every time it comes up to find out if there really is a gun show coming up soon, or someone is just talking about something they bought at one that happened 2 months ago.

:rolleyes:
    Yup, was tried and failed bigly. I feel bad for who ever it was that tried that.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Yup, was tried and failed bigly. I feel bad for who ever it was that tried that.

It really faded away. Some folks started using them but very shortly a few members who always started new threads about gun shows bad mouthed it and the concept of typing in "Next York gun show" in a search never had a chance.

Few people like to add to a thread, they'd rather start a new one. For those independent types I just recommend

http://www.gunshows-usa.com

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there and accepting transfers for MD residents. We'll also have plenty of stuff you cant get here in MD :D

Brian, will you be in the same area as you were last show?
    See you there on Saturday.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom