• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Hazzard County folks,

While I moved out of MD in 2011, work is bringing me to the Aberdeen area quite frequently. We usually stay in the Belcamp/Riverside area. We're running out of food options so maybe the locals can suggest some new options.

Places we've been lately:
    La Tolteca
    Olive Tree (love the chicken bella)
    Riverside Pub & Grill
    Red Brick Station (White Marsh)
    Coakley’s Pub (HdG)
    Humagalas (used to be DuClaw's)
    Independent Brewing Co & the Food Trucks
    Korean place by Rt. 22

Places we haven't been to lately, but we already know about:
    Chaps Pit Beef
    Georgina's (sp?) Greek place by Rt 22.
    Green Turtle

As you can see we have Rt 22 pretty well covered ;)

What else can you recommend?

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Hazzard County folks,

While I moved out of MD in 2011, work is bringing me to the Aberdeen area quite frequently. We usually stay in the Belcamp/Riverside area. We're running out of food options so maybe the locals can suggest some new options.

Places we've been lately:
    La Tolteca
    Olive Tree (love the chicken bella)
    Riverside Pub & Grill
    Red Brick Station (White Marsh)
    Coakley’s Pub (HdG)
    Humagalas (used to be DuClaw's)
    Independent Brewing Co & the Food Trucks
    Korean place by Rt. 22

Places we haven't been to lately, but we already know about:
    Chaps Pit Beef
    Georgina's (sp?) Greek place by Rt 22.
    Green Turtle

As you can see we have Rt 22 pretty well covered ;)

What else can you recommend?

Route 40 in Havre de Grace on the west side of 40, Bayou Restaurant...

Home made food, American quinine, Excellent old fashioned American Restaurant, Excellent Crabcakes...

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    If you are looking for pizza / cheesesteaks then venture across the river to Ercolis in Perryville. Great food and not too pricey. There is a toll on the Hatem bridge though. Also, Nonnies Pizza in Havre De Grace is pretty good as well. And don't forget about Batemans in Havre De Grace on RT40. The stuffed rockfish is pretty damn good.

Enfield303

Feb 12, 2011
    Harford County
    Prost Restaurant, 1195 Jacob Tome Highway in Port Deposit. Great German food. Mamie's in the Beards Hill Plaza is good too. Right next to Beards Hill Plaza Liquors (not that you asked).

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    My friends mom owns Mamie's. You'll get a lot of food and a free dessert. I try to go there a few times a year, the stuffed Rockfish is what I always get

If you want pit beef, stop by Bull on the Turf in Edgewood. Their chicken and ribs are top notch too.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Why hasn't anyone mentioned Mamie's in the Beard's Hill Shopping Center? Best home cooked restaurant around. You'll be taking a doggy bag home their entrees are so large. Then you get a free desert (usually some type of cake or brownie). Decent prices too. Good crab cakes, excellent seafood alfredo, an open face turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy is really good too. They have a pot roast dinner that is more than any 2 people can eat. You name it, they have it. I have not tried anything Italian, so I can't speak for that. BTW, they will serve you as much warmed bread and butter as you'd like. But just remember, don't eat too much bread before your meal or you'll be taking most of your meal home with you.

Just on a side note, the place will look like the American Picker's garage. Their decorating is from the past and it's on every wall and hangs from the ceiling too. It's family ran and they are good people. The son is on of the waiters, he gets no free ride in this business.

I hope you enjoy.

PS If you're looking for Italian, there is the Olive Tree across the street near the Tractor Supply Store. Next to the Chick Fil a.

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Bel Air area

The Steele-Fish off Tollgate has great crab soup and a good menu. The Orient on Main in Bel Air has great chinese food.Also the Bone Fish in Bel Air PLaza is well regarded. Wargo's Tavern in Forest Hill is also well spoken of for casual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom