• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JPTJ70

Nov 14, 2017
    Route 40 in Havre de Grace on the west side of 40, Bayou Restaurant...

Home made food, American quinine, Excellent old fashioned American Restaurant, Excellent Crabcakes...

You're the second person this week I heard recommend the Bayou and their crabs cakes (the other being an out of towner who happened upon it while visiting). You're the first 2 people I've ever heard even talk about the Bayou and both glowing recommendations.

I drive past it almost daily and never gave it much thought. It's on the try list now!

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    You're the second person this week I heard recommend the Bayou and their crabs cakes (the other being an out of towner who happened upon it while visiting). You're the first 2 people I've ever heard even talk about the Bayou and both glowing recommendations.

I drive past it almost daily and never gave it much thought. It's on the try list now!

Good I think you'll like it...

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    I knew this forum wouldn't let me down.

There's always Cracker Barrel in Belcamp

;)

Surprisingly, we haven't gone there yet. Heck I live four miles from one and have never gone there.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Mamie's in the Beard's Hill Shopping Center?

PS If you're looking for Italian, there is the Olive Tree across the street near the Tractor Supply Store. Next to the Chick Fil a.

OK I'll give Maime's a look. Olive Tree was #2 on my list of places we know about. It gets a weekly visit from us. Heck since we don't have very many Chick-Fil-A's in this part of NJ, that gets a weekly visit too.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    A buddy of mine owns the Aberdeen Diner, pop in for lunch sometime and ask for John or Sherri. Tell them a guy from the best bass club in Harford county sent ya.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    If you wait a while, Prost should be back in Aberdeen. Pretty sure the city just sold the Moose Lodge and the plan is for them to open a second location there not far from where they used to be.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    La Cucina or Laurrapins in Havre de Grace for italian or specialty food respectively.

Lunchtime we will hit super chicken rico in Aberdeen.

I second Winters Run too, we go once a week for lunch.

mark

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    A buddy of mine owns the Aberdeen Diner, pop in for lunch sometime and ask for John or Sherri. Tell them a guy from the best bass club in Harford county sent ya.

Last week someone I was talking to was telling me how good their food is. I'm gonna have to take my boy out there one Saturday while Momma's working.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Aberdeen Korean Restaurant in the shopping center back behind the Green Turtle.

Port House Grill in Northeast, best crab cakes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom