• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Drug testers? Our last big drug was for kids with a specific kind of MS. Not sure you want to take it though. We made Covid vaccines too. Not sure you want to try those either.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    Looking for computerish Summer internship / job in/around DC -
    for my stepson who is studying Computer Science at University of Oregon. Bright, hardworking, good natured kid; knows Python, Java, C, Basic x86-64 Assembly, MS & Google suites.

jamesenoch

Aug 23, 2014
    for my stepson who is studying Computer Science at University of Oregon. Bright, hardworking, good natured kid; knows Python, Java, C, Basic x86-64 Assembly, MS & Google suites.

I know that Bank of America typically has Computer-related Summer internships. Not sure where to begin the process though.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Go online. Create a company for $50, license fee. Make him go to udemy online or YouTube. He can say he worked there while in school.

Study on writing whatever language he want on an app that does this. Front end html web page, JavaScript jquery or spring, database. Basically, create a form, that inserts into a db and show results.

It’ll show on his resume, and he ll have experience.

data structure java in udemy will teach him how maps, hash maps, list and stacks work. With those key words on his resume, he ll be hired

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am wondering if we have anyone here that has contacts with anyone from Curtis Bay Coast Guard Yard , my welder/fabricator i have will need a job and mentioned he would like to start here looking.

I am horrible at the USCG sites looking but asking because we have some Coastie's here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom