• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOIST NUGGET

Oct 11, 2019
    Hello everyone,

TL;DR: HELP IM NEW, I LIKE GUNZ, I LIKE BUY GUNZ, SHOW ME GOOD PLACE TO PURCHASE GUNZ, GIB ME HA HA'S AND HE HE'S, I LIKE LEARNIN HOW TO FIX GUNS, GOODBYE.

sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I gotta start somewhere (if something is messed up then plz reply and Ill fix it to the best of my abilities).

With all the formalities out the way this forum looks real cool and I'm looking forward to reading and discussing topics on firearms. Hopefully I could learn the community lingo easily, if cussin' is a problem here then I'll be happy to abide by these puritan rules; I'm already part of forums which every other word is a vulgarity or racial slur, so hopefully this is a breath of fresh air:D

If your looking for laughs I could send you links to funny vids and point you in the direction of absurd degenerates to laugh at (I'll keep it as PG as possible, it's your choice if you wanna go down some rabbit holes I've only peeked at, (*ahem* *deviant art*).

Lastly, since I am only starting my collection of firearms (I am quite young) I'm really interested in buying firearms. You'll make my day if you point me in the direction of an awesome gun shop, gun show, or wanna sell me some guns or ammo directly. I'll be a real happy camper :D (I like milsurps, I want a nice little gun rack filled with milsurps).

Talk to y'all later (if you have a thread or community that would be a good starting point for a new guy with topics on gun smithing, general shooting, light politics, good laughs, etc. plz reply. if u wanna pass some banter my way you are more than welcome).

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome ?

Well this is certainly going to get interesting .

But seriously , standby , and you will shortly receive lots of useful information , and helpful links dealing with life in the MDS , Gunz, and gunz in Maryland .

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    aL8vIXD.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads