• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Yeah, too bad....shes hot. Definitely hot-crazy scale in full effect.

Commie Mommies.

And they fixed her "crazy eye" in post-production. She looks almost normal on the outside now. Inside: Bride of Satan.

ETA: I see she now lives in Colorado. I was under the impression that she still lived in a gated enclave in Indiana. I guess she dumped husband #3. Bloomberg must pay well. And then there's the alimony...

Also, I wonder if she has custody of their son, who was in therapy.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Definitely NOT Hot!!!! Yikes!!! What's up with her eye and that nose??

D7HNTj3UEAA2SCs.jpg

watts-20170331062813595.jpg

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I’m at the Curious Iguana bookstore at 12N Market St in downtown Frederick.

According to the stores posted hours they close at 7pm.

The door is locked. The store is dark. There is no one here, including Shannon Watts.

c097ad118e2ba448bfc9d0b54564a1d2.jpg

5168d3404a7e6f31a2ad8bc08a087aae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    New info from a lone passerby. Might have been moved to 15 W Church St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Wonder if she travels with armed bodyguards. (rhetorical - as I expect it, and it illustrates how folks with resources that have these protections work hard to ensure people with more limited means do not)

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Update.

About 100 possibly sincere, but utterly clueless persons attending.

By my count, there were at least 6 weapons there to protect her and others.

Two plainclothes, armed, and obvious, on what the Frederick City Police described to me as her private security detail, two Frederick City Police Officers just outside the room, and at least two pro second amendment attendees that were there to hear here invoke race and economic disparities as some of the causes of gun violence.

Questions were limited. The questions I wasn’t able to ask her;

1. In your mind, what makes you so important that you deserve armed security over anyone else here that might have received documented death threats?

2. Since the overwhelming majority of crime is committed by repeat offenders, why do you and your organization refuse to support mandatory minimums for violent gun crimes?

c9264a38653cb0500e3f6ac36305fd7d.jpg

36bf55d74fb482e5d464d9391c358c7c.jpg

7d5c3c003ee3d9a737cad8f915cf14dc.jpg

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    [FONT=&quot]AAR:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Got there late, since I was at work providing for my family. Running notes from the meeting:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In CA, MDA got safe storage literature sent home with school kids. 700,000 of them IIRC.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They claim to be the largest “grass roots organization in the US.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Encouraged folks to run for office.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“If you're not seated at the table, you’re probably on the menu.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They no longer support active shooter drills. Get this – they actually are swayed by DATA! They say they have no data to indicate that the drills are effective, and do have data indicating that the drills cause anxiety and depression in kids.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The speaker is on the board of Emerge America, which trains progressive women to become lawmakers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Question from crowd: MDA isn’t the only gun-grabbing group. Have you considered merging with other organizations? Ans: More, smaller orgs is better. In CO where she resides, a group called Rocky Mountain Gun Owners fights every single law as an infringement on the 2A. It is better to be able to respond to events at a more local level. A national org would have a harder time addressing the RMGO-types.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“We are a couple of election cycles away from victory. Just a last gasp of pro-2A lawmakers is all that exists.” (Projection much?)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDA is 6 years old, but surpasses MADD in numbers. MDA has 300K volunteers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland MDA chapter president, discussing a friend’s son’s murder “blah blah blah was killed by a gun.” (Pretty sure the kid was killed by a person. Just sayin’.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Curious Iguana bookstore is donating $5 from each book sale tonight to MDA. (consider that if you are book shopping in Frederick.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“We’re on the right side of history. We need everyone to get off the sidelines.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some comments: Incredible lack of diversity in the crowd. Mostly older white women, but some younger women too. The rest were manginas or were the hired guns, this editor and another MD shooter excepted. I do not recall seeing one person of color. Don’t think that you can just sit back and vote, or not vote, and that your gun rights will be safe. [/FONT]

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I really wish someone could have confronted her about armed security and how easy it is when someone else pays the bill.

[FONT=&quot]AAR:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Got there late, since I was at work providing for my family. Running notes from the meeting:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In CA, MDA got safe storage literature sent home with school kids. 700,000 of them IIRC.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They claim to be the largest “grass roots organization in the US.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Encouraged folks to run for office.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“If you're not seated at the table, you’re probably on the menu.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They no longer support active shooter drills. Get this – they actually are swayed by DATA! They say they have no data to indicate that the drills are effective, and do have data indicating that the drills cause anxiety and depression in kids.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The speaker is on the board of Emerge America, which trains progressive women to become lawmakers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Question from crowd: MDA isn’t the only gun-grabbing group. Have you considered merging with other organizations? Ans: More, smaller orgs is better. In CO where she resides, a group called Rocky Mountain Gun Owners fights every single law as an infringement on the 2A. It is better to be able to respond to events at a more local level. A national org would have a harder time addressing the RMGO-types.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“We are a couple of election cycles away from victory. Just a last gasp of pro-2A lawmakers is all that exists.” (Projection much?)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDA is 6 years old, but surpasses MADD in numbers. MDA has 300K volunteers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland MDA chapter president, discussing a friend’s son’s murder “blah blah blah was killed by a gun.” (Pretty sure the kid was killed by a person. Just sayin’.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Curious Iguana bookstore is donating $5 from each book sale tonight to MDA. (consider that if you are book shopping in Frederick.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“We’re on the right side of history. We need everyone to get off the sidelines.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some comments: Incredible lack of diversity in the crowd. Mostly older white women, but some younger women too. The rest were manginas or were the hired guns, this editor and another MD shooter excepted. I do not recall seeing one person of color. Don’t think that you can just sit back and vote, or not vote, and that your gun rights will be safe. [/FONT]

There's truth in #4.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And for #5.....no wonder I have anxiety and depression from all those fire drills and “duck and cover” drills when I was a young lad in school. Don’t teach the children what to do and then they just be sitting and video streaming. Can’t fight a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I guess things aren't going well for her organization. A church in Frederick isn't exactly something to be proud of considering how much they jibber jabber on social media.

I'll take it one step further. Bragging that she's a stay at home mom (when she isn't one) is an insult to real stay at home moms. She's out doing book signings and speaking in front of 100 people. What a waste of time. She has no shame whatsoever.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I guess things aren't going well for her organization. A church in Frederick isn't exactly something to be proud of considering how much they jibber jabber on social media.

I'll take it one step further. Bragging that she's a stay at home mom (when she isn't one) is an insult to real stay at home moms. She's out doing book signings and speaking in front of 100 people. What a waste of time. She has no shame whatsoever.

No, no, no, and no

First of all, you always take the fight to the enemy. Second of all, she cultivates that sexy stay at home Mom thing because it causes us to underestimate her. She was a corporate communications director for Monsanto and some other big firms for 20 years. She knows from her corporate experience better than anyone how to use sex to sell.

We consistently underestimate her. She actively cultivates the stay at home MILF "brand" hoping some of us will get distracted and will act like middle school boys and underestimate her.

Seems to work. In case you have not noticed, Bloomberg is winning and turning some states blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom