• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    I found this new gun shop on Facebook as a recommended interest based off what I like on FB. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the store? they are relatively new from what info I did find on their page and online search

store info
    Baltimore custom guns
    7542 Holabird Ave, Dundalk, MD 21222

thanks!

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    if that address is right it is someone's house , i drive by there every day . dan

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    if that address is right it is someone's house , i drive by there every day . dan

that is the address that came up under multiple searches and what was showing on their FB page but the page shows a store front with multiple racks of guns etc. unless the store is their basement but didn't look like it

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    update , i drove by there today, it is a storefront , right next to the dentist's office . dan

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    anyone been in to check them out? I just haven't had time to head over to that side of town

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    Any update here? What’s this shop specialize in brand wise? Stocking dealer for anyone?

Pricing look good?

I have been following them on FB, they are running a 20% off sale and seems they carry a fair amount of brands based off pictures of the brands they were showing on FB, also seem to deal in a lot of custom built AR's

unfortunately I haven't had the time to get down to the store to check things out but all the posts I see seem to be very positive about the pricing and the service / people who work there

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom