Looking for Recomendation for Required CCW Training.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I need the mandatory CCW training and am in Laplata, happy to travel to Charles or St. Mary's county. Thank you...

PTPG

Dec 10, 2018
    We regularly offer classes in LaPlata and we offer a discount to all MDShooter members!

nwhalloran

Oct 26, 2015
    Laplata
    I've seen these classes advertised but I've always heard that it's next to impossible to get a consealed license in MD. Has something changed thats driving the attendance in all these classes?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    That's what I was wondering?? I have been a small business owner for 26+ years,, securing/repairing vacant bank houses.
    20 years ago I was securing and re-securing rowhomes in Balt city, applied and was denied.

I've seen these classes advertised but I've always heard that it's next to impossible to get a consealed license in MD. Has something changed thats driving the attendance in all these classes?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    That's what I was wondering?? I have been a small business owner for 26+ years,, securing/repairing vacant bank houses.
    20 years ago I was securing and re-securing rowhomes in Balt city, applied and was denied.
    i
    At times do the same work, even in Baltimore. Im on my 2nd Md CCW renewal in June. The key is not the risky areas that you have to work in. It is if you can prove that you carry cash. I had to show that I can and have accepted payment in all different forms 7 days a week. You never know how or when a homeowner may pay you.

I need the mandatory CCW training and am in Laplata, happy to travel to Charles or St. Mary's county. Thank you...

Yes Cliff is good (I know him from church), I have also used Ricardo Royal in Edgewater, and George Lyon who does Md and DC for CCW .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom