• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Rossi Rio Bravo. Better than most of the tacticool levers I have seen. Still like my Browning BL-22 better.

Attachments

• RL22181SY_00.jpg
      RL22181SY_00.jpg
      12.5 KB · Views: 402

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Not sure why they'd put those tall sights on there. Usually that would be to see over a suppressor. But it doesn't appear that the barrel is threaded.

Price is close to a Henry, so I don't see this one really taking off.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Not sure why they'd put those tall sights on there. Usually that would be to see over a suppressor. But it doesn't appear that the barrel is threaded.

I was wondering that myself. Flip up rear sights :shrug:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Over the years I've come to like synthetic stocks on bolt action rifles and even some shotguns. I don't think I'll ever be able to accept a synthetis stock on a lever action rifle. Just seems so wrong to me.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    I really like modern lever guns. I have a 336 Dark. That is ugly. I like wooden stocks on lever guns.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    They are $270 on grab a gun. You Tube reviews are not bad. There is also a pump action version but the pump looks to be stiff and clunky.
    Not a bad price. If they function well, I could see getting one. Nice to have a 22LR lever that I'm not putting in a sleeve to protect from dings in an increasingly crowded safe. Also might be a good option when taking guests to the range.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Not a bad price. If they function well, I could see getting one. Nice to have a 22LR lever that I'm not putting in a sleeve to protect from dings in an increasingly crowded safe. Also might be a good option when taking guests to the range.

I like the fiber optic sights; high rear sight withstanding. I think the stock was well done even if not as handsome as wood. This would be a good squirrel gun or just a toss-around plinker.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay

I see those sights both are so damn high. Seems to me the reason why is because the receiver is stepped higher than the barrel. The barrel and receiver are not on a straight plane. Sights are not pretty and look cheap to me.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    I prefer wood furniture on a lever action rifle. Lever actions originated back when all wood and no plastic on them. Mine all have wood on my Marlins, Winchesters, Henry's, Rossi's and a few others. Plastic is fine on a newer bolt action for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom