• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    just heard on the radio..

only thing i heard.. "we are not anti-2a, but the firearm crimes need to stop"

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The statements in that announcement are typical of the lies and untruths we have come to expect from the anti-2A crowd, but this one has me absolutely dumbfounded:

"And gun owners are less responsible for the misuse of their weapons than they are for their automobiles."

What utter, hysterical, nonsensical ********.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Saw that coming for.miles.

The most dangerous people to our cause is gun owners who favor more restrictions. They are put up as evidence to marginalize those of us who understand that the gun-grabbers will never be satisfied until the US is like the UK.

Splitter

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I hope that no one was surprised by this. But in the end this only means that the donor funds are now split between two enemies of 2A and will hopefully make them less effective.

In all my years as a LEO, I NEVER saw a crime committed by someone who had any respect for the law that they were breaking. No matter how many new laws these asshats try to enact... they will NEVER win the war against criminals that don't GAF about their law making. ALL they accomplish is to create a larger pool of defenseless victims for the criminals to prey upon. :mad54:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    While I feel terribly for what the Brady's and Giffords have been through I have no sympathy for their attempts to subvert the Constitution which is Treason in my oppinion.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    She was pretty pro-2a before the shooting, what happened? Maybe they won't be radicals like Brady?

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    That comes as no surprise.
    Too bad they're not advocating for mental health evaluations and giving Doctors the right to bypass HIPPA and report to authorities those who are showing clear signs of mental break.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    thats the thing.. common sense differs from one another.. i'm just going to sit tight and see what their common sense are.. lol

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    She was pretty pro-2a before the shooting, what happened? Maybe they won't be radicals like Brady?

My dad says liberals and anti-gunners must have a damaged brain because they ignore evidence and common sense to arrive at unconstitutional solutions unrelated to the cause of problems. I guess this could be evidence to support his position that you've got to have brain damage to think that way.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011

They want mag restrictions, NICs for private sales. They are trying to sound like the voice of reason between the gun grabbers and the NRA, the plan being to sound reasonable and get more on board for "reasonable" restrictions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom