• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    But I shouldn't complain, thanks to the weed card, here I am at almost 59 and just scored a really good paying job because they can't find younger people who can pass
    the background check or drug test. Thank you stoners, but all is not lost, Amazon and other warehouses are looking for box handlers

*****This is just *brutal*. I like it!!! :thumbsup:

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia

Attachments

• 1227324.jpg
      1227324.jpg
      60.1 KB · Views: 366

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Did pot get difficult to get or did pot heads just want legitimacy to reinforce their constant talking about pot and pot related issues?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Spicolis

Did pot get difficult to get or did pot heads just want legitimacy to reinforce their constant talking about pot and pot related issues?

funny how they claim from the earth, man and so is tobacco. lol plus I read pot is worse for you than cigs. has more crap in it. Should be regulated like other legal controlled substances right. they think they can drive, etc. using it. SMH. Just like gay stuff. they do not want equal- they already are, they want to force acceptance upon you. Remember when they were anti marriage- old way. Did not go well so they changed their tactic to say they want gay marriage. Wait a minute.. you said marriage was Old Testament and outdated. Now you want it? Same with potheads. Only reason why states allow is that they want a slice of the monies, like speed cameras, as well as their way of them getting rid of gun owners because Fed still illegal.

Hope you are well, my friend..

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    Here's my late 1700's to early 1800's cannabis(marijuana) medicine apothecary bottle found in the attic of a 1760's house in Alexandria, Virginia about a block away from George Washington's Alexandria house. It's marked "Tr.Valer.C" which stands for tincture of Valerian Cannabis or Valerian Compound which would have contained alcohol and cannabis and was used a sedative to treat insomnia. It's very possible this bottle sat in the attic of that house for some 200 years. So basically from the late 1700's to 1937 marijuana was used as medicine in America including by many of our founding fathers and judging from the size of this bottle(over 15" tall) it was pretty popular. Imagine that!

About twenty years ago I was visiting my grandfather in California. He had a plastic rubbing alcohol bottle filled with some green liquid on his dresser. I looked in it and saw leaves. I asked him what it was. and he said it was his "marijuana Ointment' I asked him where he got it from and he said he made with marijuana he got from his Mexican neighbor. Apparently he rubbed it on his skin for his arthritis.
    I know he knew a little bit about medicinal plants. He grew up as a farmer in Poland. When he was younger, the Germans exposed his leg to some type of agent as a medical experiment. He was able to heal the injury with the leaves of a plant he found (not marijuana).

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Slo-mo Joe says he will change the DEA's Schedule 1 listing of marijuana (cannabis) by executive order. Unfortunately, Biden doesn't think cannabis should be legalized at the federal level.

Trump is no fan of the schedule 1 listing either, but Mitch McConnell uses it to protect the hemp farmers in his state of Kentucky. [UPDATED] The farm act of 2018 specifically removed hemp (a cannabis plant) from schedule 1 while keeping marijuana (a cannabis plant) listed as schedule 1.

If the Dem's sweep the house, senate and executive branch they could legalize cannabis at a federal level. I wouldn't count on this though.

As long as McConnell is majority leader in the senate there will be no vote on cannabis legalization at the federal level. So figure that unless the Dem's get control of the senate, cannabis will remain illegal for at least the next six years.

So, there's really no need for another cannabis thread for at least 6 years or so, unless the Republicans lose the senate majority.

[/THREAD]

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Slo-mo Joe says he will change the DEA's Schedule 1 listing of marijuana (cannabis) by executive order. Unfortunately, Biden doesn't think cannabis should be legalized at the federal level.

Trump is no fan of the schedule 1 listing either, but Mitch McConnell uses it to protect the hemp farmers in his state of Kentucky. McConnell has actually requested that hemp (a cannabis plant) be specifically removed by the DEA from schedule 1 while keeping marijuana listed as schedule 1.

If the Dem's sweep the house, senate and executive branch they could legalize cannabis at a federal level. I wouldn't count on this though.

As long as McConnell is majority leader in the senate there will be no vote on cannabis legalization at the federal level. So figure that unless the Dem's get control of the senate, cannabis will remain illegal for at least the next six years.

So, there's really no need for another cannabis thread for at least 6 years or so, unless the Republicans lose the senate majority.

[/THREAD]

Hemp is no longer Schedule 1 as of 2018 Farm Act. Legal commercial crop in many states now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom