• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    i don't know what the below means, but i'm not seeing where it has been deleted.

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+SB16

FULL TEXT
    11/18/19 Senate: Prefiled and ordered printed; offered 01/08/20 20100507D pdf | impact statement
    HISTORY
    11/18/19 Senate: Prefiled and ordered printed; offered 01/08/20 20100507D
    11/18/19 Senate: Referred to Committee on the Judiciary
    01/08/20 Senate: Moved from Courts of Justice to Judiciary due to a change of the committee name

It shows today it was "Stricken" by the patron in a 9-0 vote. Maybe that's it being deleted?

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Today in Richmond it was crazy. We had heard the bill had been withdrawn but were unable to confirm. After getting home and checking LIS it showed stricken. I don’t trust the Dems though. Had some good conversations with legislators aids about Red Flag laws and their fallacy. Met with Orrock for a while. Most Senators and Delegates were unavailable. I left about 80 written testimony with legislators aids. I think next Monday is going to be interesting. fred55

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    They're going to move the house version instead. It has a grandfather clause.

yep

While SB 16 is effectively dead, a bill nearly identical to it remains on the other side of the General Assembly. As of Jan. 13, House Bill 961 has yet to be referred to a specific committee for any future action.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Today in Richmond it was crazy. We had heard the bill had been withdrawn but were unable to confirm. After getting home and checking LIS it showed stricken. I don’t trust the Dems though. Had some good conversations with legislators aids about Red Flag laws and their fallacy. Met with Orrock for a while. Most Senators and Delegates were unavailable. I left about 80 written testimony with legislators aids. I think next Monday is going to be interesting. fred55

Thanks for being there and for getting us the ground truth!

WTOP reported that SB16 was stopped but magically failed to remind their readers about the nearly identical House bill.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Thanks for being there and for getting us the ground truth!

WTOP reported that SB16 was stopped but magically failed to remind their readers about the nearly identical House bill.

Just did the same thing on the 11:00 news tonight. Shocking.......not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Laura Ingram had a segment tonight on VA with Mark Levine (the Democrat gun grabber) and a Jason Robersh (sp). She said she needed to do a whole hour on the VA gun grab.

If you watch, you’ll cringe on her knowledge of guns. I sincerely hope someone can get her educated. Her heart is definitely in the right place.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6122383499001/

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Laura Ingram had a segment tonight on VA with Mark Levine (the Democrat gun grabber) and a Jason Robersh (sp). She said she needed to do a whole hour on the VA gun grab.

If you watch, you’ll cringe on her knowledge of guns. I sincerely hope someone can get her educated. Her heart is definitely in the right place.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6122383499001/

Yea, "clips?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom