• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lorax808

Dec 30, 2011
    Ceciltucky
    Former Glock CEO Paul Jannuzzo has been found guilty of racketeering and stealing a pistol from the company today. Jannuzzo faces up to 30 years in prison for conspiring to skim millions of dollars from Glock using forged documents, duplicate bank accounts, and other tricks. He also brought a pistol over here from Austria with no paperwork, and the company reported it stolen in 2007. Jannuzzo's attorney plans to appeal.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    But it's 100% plastic! It can't be detected by the airport metal detectors!

John McClane: That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    John McClane: That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.

I was not aware of a Glock 7. Pics or it didn't happen.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I was not aware of a Glock 7. Pics or it didn't happen.

Here ya go. Porcelain GLOCK 7
    images

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Former Glock CEO Paul Jannuzzo has been found guilty of racketeering and stealing a pistol from the company today. Jannuzzo faces up to 30 years in prison for conspiring to skim millions of dollars from Glock using forged documents, duplicate bank accounts, and other tricks. He also brought a pistol over here from Austria with no paperwork, and the company reported it stolen in 2007. Jannuzzo's attorney plans to appeal.

The should hang a$$hole CEO's like this in irons on Wall Street; that is unless they have a more creative way handling things in the Ostreich. :mad54:

Dec 13, 2011
    I doubt that a Glock CEO is walking through metal detectors or any screenings at the airport.

As an employee for the countries best airline I can tell you that TSA and US customs dosent care who you are, your going thru screening. And a few years ago Air Force one landed at BWI for some reason and guess who had to go thru screening to get back to his plane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom