• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    See, look what happens when you start giving bad guys CCW's all willy-nilly. :sarcasm:

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    Reminds me why I'm realistically cautious and alert living in Towson. This isn't too far from where I live and I just love the comment about daylight burglaries...

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Reminds me why I'm realistically cautious and alert living in Towson. This isn't too far from where I live and I just love the comment about daylight burglaries...

Most burglaries happen in the daytime

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I suspect there is more to this story. I looked at the neighborhood ... not exactly what I would expect for a random robbery

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    tried to post a reply on the Baltimore Sun comments section and of course it's all jacked up so I can't log in to post anything. Always seem to be the case when I try to post anything there. They must have a pro-2A filter on the web site. f-'em I'll preach to the choir

"Yet another reason for Maryland to join the rest of the Country in recognizing our right to keep and bear arms. Md is one of the few remaining States that refuse to issue permits for law abiding citizen to carry firearms for self defense. That is, unless you are a politician, wealthy or well connected, then you can get a permit with no problem.

Enough already - it's time to end this ridiculous double standard. If it's good enough for the wealthy, the politicians and the reast of the Country, it's good enough for the average Joe and Jane here in Md"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom