• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    As long as you like it, that's good enough. Congrats on the new purchase.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    So yesterday after my 10 day wait that felt like forever I was able to bring home my new toy a Ruger P95PR. I shot 150 rds through it yesterday and didnt realize how quick you go through ammo in handguns. I love it and I know its not a Glock or Sig or any other handgun that you think I should have bought but I like the way it looks and the price was right. Plus my fiance loves it so that always helps!
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with the gun you purchased! The most important thing is that you get out and shoot it and become good at it. It's the skill of the operator that is more important than the actual firearm. Congrats and enjoy!

Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    I have a P90 and a P95. I like them both and they always shoot well for me. Extra 15 round factory mags were a little pricey but worth it. Make sure you take your time disassembling and cleaning. I always have trouble lining up those lines on the side of the gun. The manual is clear but just read it carefully. I don't think you could put it back together wrong, I just always find it a tad more difficult then my sig or 1911.

TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    I have a P90 and a P95. I like them both and they always shoot well for me. Extra 15 round factory mags were a little pricey but worth it. Make sure you take your time disassembling and cleaning. I always have trouble lining up those lines on the side of the gun. The manual is clear but just read it carefully. I don't think you could put it back together wrong, I just always find it a tad more difficult then my sig or 1911.

Yea I hate the lines...can you adjust the sights? Shoots low right

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom