• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Just signed my paperwork today on my VA Refi.

Ryan, Faye and their STM Team took great care of me and got the job done right. We had a few hurdles but in the end, it was almost easy peasy, lemon squeezy. I’m sorry I wasted time shopping around with other lenders at the beginning.

If you’re thinking about a new home or need to refinance then shoot a PM to El Flasko, call Ryan direct or go on-line to get started. You’ll be glad you did.

Can’t wait to meet Ryan at some future event just to shake his hand and buy him a drink.

I will be definitely be using Ryan and STM for any future mortgages.

Lee

Ryan, Faye and their STM Team took great care of me and got the job done right. We had a few hurdles but in the end, it was almost easy peasy, lemon squeezy. I’m sorry I wasted time shopping around with other lenders at the beginning.

If you’re thinking about a new home or need to refinance then shoot a PM to El Flasko, call Ryan direct or go on-line to get started. You’ll be glad you did.

Can’t wait to meet Ryan at some future event just to shake his hand and buy him a drink.

Lee

My only complaint is that my wife gets El Flasko birthday cards and I don't. We're both on the mortgage.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD

Lee

Very kind of you Lee and thank YOU again for your business and your trust. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad it worked out how you wanted.

I look forward to meeting you as well and that drink :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom