• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Lol, wow,that was removed fast! lol, I'm still volunteering to mail the decals out, someone get them to me, and once that person affirms they are paid for, I will send them out in the stamped provided envelopes, just to help move things along :)

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Come on, lol, we got a Woolard ruling faster than decals lol. If anyone cares, I have a guy offering to do them for use but its a minimum of 20 decals at $3 each. If the site admins don't care, I can have the guy doing them post them on HIS site and he can sell them direct. Anyone??

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    If the admins don't care, I will post the web address here, that way it doesnt look like me making anything on them. They will definitly cost more than what they sell/sold for on here, but, if everyone is tired of waiting...... :)

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    I emailed DD214 (i think thats his name) and asked, so, waiting for an answer. I'm not trying to get booted over decals, but I figure if I had a soloution and its allowed, why not share? :)

XxNitr0xX

Tacticool
    Apr 11, 2011
    My computer
    I posted on the Facebook page, I got a reply on Feb.15 that said "Hopefully not too much longer. I've been looking for a new supplier and I think I finally nailed one down. I plan to call him this week to get the details. Sorry for the long wait."

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    if anyone is really jonesing fora sticker there is a 2010 tacoma at bob bell in glen burnie with one on the tail gate :innocent0

TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    If the admins don't care, I will post the web address here, that way it doesnt look like me making anything on them. They will definitly cost more than what they sell/sold for on here, but, if everyone is tired of waiting...... :)

I make decals but even I wouldn't do this. Just messed up IMO :sad20: patience young grasshopper

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    I didn't postem it, geez, calm down, just trying to offer an alternative to the current supply chain. If someone is overwelmed and doesn't have time to do them, it's ok, life happenes, just trying to get a move on :)

itsatrap

Jan 6, 2011
    MoCo
    It would be nice if we could find a supplier of clings, I know a girl that would love a sticker, just doesn't want any stickers on her car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom